G@Gers, how hard/easy are you to scare?

#storytimewithRJ #sortalamelyhalloweeninspired

My boyfriend always tries to scare me. Why? Because I'm hard to sneak up on. Being hard to scare has inspired my boyfriend to make it his mission to scare me, but since I'm an asshole I always catch him in the act and scare him first. The other night when he came home he tried to slowly unlock the door to sneak up on me, not realizing I was in the kitchen. So I hid behind the door and screamed in his face when he came in.

RJ - 10

Boyfriend - 0

Bahaha so how hard or easy it is to scare you guys? Any stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been getting used to jump scares a lot so probably not really. or like that moment where you don't know someone is there and they just make their presence known, I'm getting used to that too. BUUUTTT it's getting bad... like if they do get me, shit my elbows go up and i have to realize they're just messing around but I'm already in base xD

Damn I'm not gonna ever sneak up on you then, I don't wanna get clocked. Lmao.

If people do manage to scare me though my pure base instinct is the slap the shit out of them to restore my pride.

we can call it weird aggression :D yeah.. yeah that kinda fits!

Weird aggression.

... Yup that about sums it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so easily scared.
    lol I remember it was like midnight and I was watching the movie Halloween. The same night, my sister was working in one of those haunted corn mazes where she dressed up and jumped out at people. Well she dressed up at Michael Myers. So she can hear the music from Halloween in my room and decides to swing open my door in the costume holding a knife and I screamed so loud. My parents came running in. Hahaha prob woke up the whole neighborhood.
    Actually thought I was gonna die lol

As**

LOL. Wow your sister is just as much of an asshole (affectionately) as mine XD.

Not gonna lie, even I would have been scared there.

What Guys Said 23

• I have been *startled* a few times, but I'm very rarely scared.

I've climbed fire-escape ladders up 8 stories using one hand - the other was holding cables while my partner held the other end and climbed the fire escape on a building half a city block away - to run satellite cables in San Francisco. I've raced cars. I was a competitive shooter. I spent summers in the woods camping and being around wildlife. Very few "traditionally scary" things scare me.

I'm not a fan of bugs, though.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...daf82957aa.jpg

• I am very easy to scare but in a dangerous way - I have elbowed two people in the head when they went for a friendly hug from behind - If I had a gun, there would be bodies everywhere.

I do that with hospital and dental personnel when they try to stick needles in me when I'm looking away or not prepared for it.

• I don't consider jump scares to be truly scary. They are a cheat which appeals to billions of years of evolution. I have about the same reflexes as anyone else when it comes to jump scares.

Most horror movies make me laugh. I'm like Beetlejuice. The Exorcist keeps getting funny every time I see it. In order for a scary movie to be scary to me, it must raise my hair for days, weeks, months, even years to come. Only three movies have done this: The Shining, The Ring, and Papillon. The last, Papillon, isn't a horror movie. It's a bitchin', gripping movie about a man's imprisonment in French Guiana. The opening scene alone is better than a lot of other movies. About midway into the film, it contains a dream sequence which terrified me as a child, and continues to disturb me as an adult. Watch it if you dare...

https://youtu.be/K6PMZKd5uiI

About me scaring other people, I have startled my wife, my brother, my sister, and my mother out of their skins, all without trying. In fact, I try *not* to startle them and I *still* wind up scaring them to death. Perhaps I'm very lightfooted. I will walk into a room, say "hi", only to have them reply with, "EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!'" My wife and mother tried to collaborate to get me to wear a cowbell.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../..._lbovp6Imjq1qzaxefo1_500.gif

When I visited Seward, Alaska, I walked upbehind this woman who was fishing and said, "Are they biting?"

AGHHH!!!

I didn't yell. Just used a normal voice. That is the response I got. She laughed about it and was very good natured. It's just... weird I keep doing that to people.

• Depends, sometimes my friends do that to me but i don't even move, but sometimes my father just opens the door suddenly and i be like:
    1000funnypictures.com/.../...-Me-Funny-Monkeys.jpg

• I honestly don't remember the last time I've been scared... 🤔
    Even by roller coasters. Exhilarated* by them, but never scared.
    (*that word is d*** impossible to remember how to spell, and spellcheck never has a clue when I'm trying to. 😒)

• I'm not easy to scare... but great at scaring others ;-)

Come at me. Lol.

I usually walk up behind people without them hearing me (especially my mom) and I would stand there waiting for them to turn around... similar to Michael Myers.. see pic.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...s-Nick-Castle-shadows.png

It's funny because that's me. Lol. In the last place I lived I had to announce my presence in a room because I walk so quietly that I'd scare my room mates. My boyfriend can confirm it, he claims I'm a ghost because I can be there one minute, he'll look up and I'll be gone or across the room. Lol.

• I always get spooked somewhat when it's like 1 am and I'm watching horror movies. I always feel like somebody is watching me

• My father used to "infect" me with his scares, because he believed nearly everything to be most likely to happen.

• Im hard to scare, im always hyper alety of my surroundings.

• I don't scare easy.

I'm only scared if my paranoid mind jumps to conclusions.

• I'm pretty jumpy to be honest. I'm always the wimp hugging the blanket watching horror movies.

• I'm way easy to scare, not sure why but I have my suspicions. You can about give me a heart attack just entering a room when I'm not looking.

However, I'm also very good at scaring others. I'm very sneaky and quiet and good at hiding. So must be my karma. My kids and I used to hatch elaborate plots to scare my ex. Many of them required no sneaking. For example, we'd place a fake rat under the sheets or eye level on a shelf, etc. You set the trap and sit back and wait for the shriek.

• Really easy. Like you can just get me every time even if it's in quick succession

• I am easy to scare, VERY EASY

• For a second I thought your title question said "score"

I guess I'm pretty easily scared. Maybe. I don't know

• Almost impossible. Lol your dude needs to up his scare skills.

He tries so hard, and gets so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Because he's dating a ninja.

• Back as a kid my best friend would always scare me but after awhile I got used to it and it's harder to scare me now.

• I'm comfortably numb and generally laugh when walking through those dark haunted house attractions, how about you?

• I watched to many horrors, I check my surroundings constantly xD

• Very hard, advantage of being a horror geek

• Remind me not to date you

What Girls Said 22

• Assuming 0 is easy and 10 is hard.

If I'm stressed out of my mind or "in the zone" focused on something; 0.

Normally, 8 (pretty hard to scare)

... Now D: If you do something with zombies, it's -1. You don't have to try at all.

Zombies are my weakness. :P

• Lmao, poor babe. I'm not that easy to scare, but I do have my moments where the smallest things can freak me out. For example, being at home alone and all those little noises start happening...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/UyHrWY1.gif

• I'm really easy to scare, it's said. I also get psychologically scared very easy. We could be in a dark room and you could start talking about something scary and even if I know it's totally fake I'll start getting uncomfortable and paranoid. And this whole clown sighting thing has got me hiding in my house.

• I am soo easy to scare, I could be turning a corner and someone goes boo, I could practically faint and my heart starts pounding like I don't know. I screamed throught the movie lights out with my cousin. We were paranoid to get out from under my bed (at 6am) and I fainted. She ended opening them up because I passed out and when I woke up I started laughing because it was sunrise and light not dark in my bedroom XD

• M very hard to scare like I'm the person that has to search forever to find a REALLY scary haunted house cause I laugh at the costumes or their attempts to scare me same with scary movies haha I think it's cuz I've seen a a lot of scary crap so that stuff doesn't creep me out

• I'm quite easy to scare. Just make me watch a scary trailer for a movie.. Yerp, I'm done for 👍🏽 #nightmares #keepingmylamponallnight

• Scare? Incredibly hard to scare (unless you add bugs into the equation, but that's a phobia, not being scared by people) Startled, on the other hand? Incredibly easy to startle, and I fall down if I get startled too badly. I react petty badly to being startled, I tend to react as if it were a threat and I've given someone a black eye before after they startled me

• I'm not sure, but I'd like to say not too easy. My mom is obsessed with horror movies, so naturally I grew up used to them. I remember the only thing in a movie that really scared me was the junkyard ghost from 13 ghosts. I haven't watched it since so I don't know if it still would.

• oh very. ('-' ) im terrified of everything and if i can't find my teddy bear i am Not sleeping that night i dont give a fuck how new the house is, better install some fucking night lights

• usually easy. I am in myself most of the time. and I can get angry if a stranger does it to me.

• average for me. not good to scare pple when u dk whether they have weak heart or not

• Depends on how out of it I am but normally it's not that easy.

• Horror movies don't really scare me.. But when I get lost in thought and someone calls me or Seth I jump.

• Well i'm a laughing joke when it comes to pop ups, they always try to scare me cuz they think my reaction is pretty funny, what assholes xD

• Same. He's very jumpy and it's pretty cute but he can't scare me.

• I'm so hard to scare unless I've just watched a scary movie

• Amazing relationship. I'm easy to scare.

• I might be 4/5.

• Not easy to scare

• pretty easy but if someone screams at me when I am in a bad room I would not get scared; instead I would scold them

• hahaha omg love!! Im not easily scared. Well only when I watch AHS at 12 am -.-

• Very difficult considering I've seen my dads dead body