2% (2)13% (7)6% (9)Vote
  • I'm a robot I don't laugh 🤖🤖🤖
    6% (5)6% (3)6% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1
50|25

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a huge sense of humor, but it takes more buttons than the Konami code to make me laugh..

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 49

• Yes pretty much. Sometimes I laugh at the dumbest jokes EVER. And I always fail staring competitions or who can have the most serious face for the longest time competitions cause I always burst out laughing. Some people think I'm on drugs sometimes lol

1|3
    0|0
  • Erm. There are factors.

Most of the time, yes. I am a happy (mostly) person and LOVE to smile/laugh and spread it onto others. Even if it means being completely goofy and making an arse out of myself ((to close friends only. hahah))

However, there are a few days where nothing seems to make me laugh. Smile, yes, but not laugh. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • If you can't make me laugh, worry not. I'll make me laugh. I laugh at my own bullshit. Lol.

1|3
    0|0
  • "B" Button.
    However, Depending on the Funny Guy, even on Gag, I have Laughed myself So Silly, that I Began to Cry.
    Good luck and Great question, @Yumix. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I laugh at everything and at nothing... 😧!! I don't know why... there must be something inside me that finds funny in everything... ☹️😂😛!!👽! I was always in trouble at school for laughing... and it's so unfair because I didn't even know why I would find everything so funny... 😐!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes lol I remember my friend saying it's so easy to make me laugh, that she doesn't know if it's genuine or not sometimes. But a lot of things are just funny, even stuff that others find annoying, like puns - especially science puns! Love them!

0|1
    0|0
  • I laugh easily or at least I smile, my natural face expression is smiling, although I usually look serious in my pictures

0|1
    0|0
  • I laugh a lot 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very easy to make laugh tbh I just find humor in a lot of things

0|2
    0|0
  • I laugh all the time, but it takes someone special to make me really laugh non-stop til I cry. Only a few people have done it lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • Option B for me 🙃

0|1
    0|0
  • It is mostly easy, I would prefer if It was harder though.
    And usually I am very good at laughing at the most inappropriate moments XD

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty damn easy. If you can't, you're in trouble. 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont laugh all the time… but i have my moods lol. it depends on the people I'm around too. Some people can make me laugh uncontrollably.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm pretty easily amused. I like lighthearted humor though, not the dark stuff. For example, I'm a big fan of stand up comedy and my favorite comedian is John Mulaney. If you've maybe heard any of his stuff or want to look him up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Where's the "I'm a robot that laughs" option? 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it is

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to laugh but of course it had to be somethinh funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted B

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. It's super easy to make me laugh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, pretty much :) I laugh and smile a lot.

0|2
    0|0
  • I shift between A and B I guess...
    I usually pretty bubbly

0|1
    0|0
  • A) for me hell I even laugh at my own jokes

0|1
    0|0
  • B for me. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because I'm very silly.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you hit the right button fck yeahhh

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted B

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 24

• Not really. It's fairly hard to actually make me laugh. But I'll also find something funny to laugh at in random situations. So I will find something funny with what you said, but I don't really find what you said as funny. Doesn't mean I don't find people funny, but the people o find funny tend to be funnier than most people o come across

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I make myself laugh and that's what's important. 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...q13osP1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • hahha yeah I am laughing right now while at my college in the middle of nowhere in my school sitting on a round table in a chair at a lobby study lounge.

0|1
    0|0
  • i used to laugh too much, soo much that i couldn't breathe for 10 and more than 10 seconds. but now i dont laugh that much

0|1
    0|0
  • I laugh all the time haha

0|1
    0|0
  • It can be yeah I at least smirk a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I laugh all the time! Very easy to make me laugh. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely, im fucking hilarious. i crack myself up all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I am happy without laughing but I always feel I will laugh if I open my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the humor really. I enjoy dirty jokes, things involving our daily lives, jokes that helps you relax, situational humor is very terrific, and mockery is good obviously. Plus I do situational humor jokes myself too really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how offensive it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted B

0|1
    0|0
  • I laugh a lot, but not many people can make me laugh...

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes something really funny to make me laugh out loud.

0|1
    0|0
  • Between B and C.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends how funny but also on originality

0|1
    0|0
  • A, but only some times

0|1
    0|0
  • no.. it really takes a lot.. i dont laugh at any ol thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Ohh man what the funny ques.. lmao 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but I don't do dry humor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but it really depends on the person , some people can easily make me laugh ^^

0|1
    0|0