Is it easy to make you laugh?

• I laugh all the time! 😂😂😂
  • If you hit the right buttons... yes 😄😄😄
  • No I rarely laugh 😐😐😐
  • I'm a robot I don't laugh 🤖🤖🤖

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a huge sense of humor, but it takes more buttons than the Konami code to make me laugh..

What Girls Said 49

• Yes pretty much. Sometimes I laugh at the dumbest jokes EVER. And I always fail staring competitions or who can have the most serious face for the longest time competitions cause I always burst out laughing. Some people think I'm on drugs sometimes lol

• Erm. There are factors.

Most of the time, yes. I am a happy (mostly) person and LOVE to smile/laugh and spread it onto others. Even if it means being completely goofy and making an arse out of myself ((to close friends only. hahah))

However, there are a few days where nothing seems to make me laugh. Smile, yes, but not laugh. :/

• If you can't make me laugh, worry not. I'll make me laugh. I laugh at my own bullshit. Lol.

• "B" Button.
    However, Depending on the Funny Guy, even on Gag, I have Laughed myself So Silly, that I Began to Cry.
    Good luck and Great question, @Yumix. xx

• I laugh at everything and at nothing... 😧!! I don't know why... there must be something inside me that finds funny in everything... ☹️😂😛!!👽! I was always in trouble at school for laughing... and it's so unfair because I didn't even know why I would find everything so funny... 😐!

• Yes lol I remember my friend saying it's so easy to make me laugh, that she doesn't know if it's genuine or not sometimes. But a lot of things are just funny, even stuff that others find annoying, like puns - especially science puns! Love them!

• I laugh easily or at least I smile, my natural face expression is smiling, although I usually look serious in my pictures

• I laugh a lot 😊

• I'm very easy to make laugh tbh I just find humor in a lot of things

• I laugh all the time, but it takes someone special to make me really laugh non-stop til I cry. Only a few people have done it lmao.

• Option B for me 🙃

• It is mostly easy, I would prefer if It was harder though.
    And usually I am very good at laughing at the most inappropriate moments XD

• It's pretty damn easy. If you can't, you're in trouble. 😛

• i dont laugh all the time… but i have my moods lol. it depends on the people I'm around too. Some people can make me laugh uncontrollably.

• Yeah I'm pretty easily amused. I like lighthearted humor though, not the dark stuff. For example, I'm a big fan of stand up comedy and my favorite comedian is John Mulaney. If you've maybe heard any of his stuff or want to look him up.

• Where's the "I'm a robot that laughs" option? 😂

• Yeah it is

• I love to laugh but of course it had to be somethinh funny.

• Depends on my mood.

• Voted B

• Yes. It's super easy to make me laugh.

• Yes, pretty much :) I laugh and smile a lot.

• I shift between A and B I guess...
    I usually pretty bubbly

• A) for me hell I even laugh at my own jokes

• B for me. :)

• Yes because I'm very silly.

• if you hit the right button fck yeahhh

• Sometimes.

• Voted B

• Extremely

• More from Girls
    19

What Guys Said 24

• Not really. It's fairly hard to actually make me laugh. But I'll also find something funny to laugh at in random situations. So I will find something funny with what you said, but I don't really find what you said as funny. Doesn't mean I don't find people funny, but the people o find funny tend to be funnier than most people o come across

• No, it's not.

• I make myself laugh and that's what's important. 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...q13osP1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

• hahha yeah I am laughing right now while at my college in the middle of nowhere in my school sitting on a round table in a chair at a lobby study lounge.

• i used to laugh too much, soo much that i couldn't breathe for 10 and more than 10 seconds. but now i dont laugh that much

• I laugh all the time haha

• It can be yeah I at least smirk a lot.

• I laugh all the time! Very easy to make me laugh. :)

• absolutely, im fucking hilarious. i crack myself up all the time

• I am happy without laughing but I always feel I will laugh if I open my mind.

• Not really.

• Depends on the humor really. I enjoy dirty jokes, things involving our daily lives, jokes that helps you relax, situational humor is very terrific, and mockery is good obviously. Plus I do situational humor jokes myself too really.

• Depends how offensive it is.

• I voted B

• I laugh a lot, but not many people can make me laugh...

• It takes something really funny to make me laugh out loud.

• Between B and C.

• depends how funny but also on originality

• A, but only some times

• no.. it really takes a lot.. i dont laugh at any ol thing

• Ohh man what the funny ques.. lmao 😂😂😂

• Yes but I don't do dry humor.

• Yes but it really depends on the person , some people can easily make me laugh ^^