Which part of the world would you travel to, if money wasn't an obstacle?

I would love to go to the country side of Asia or Italy.

Most Helpful Guy

• please go to either of those places. i've been to thailand, cambodia, India and Italy and all are amazing (thailand and Italy are my faves)

If prices isn't an issue just picking a place that is expensive to travel to i'd probably say Africa or Australia simply because the costs of traveling there is high. after those two i'd say Hong Kong or Japan (again because the costs of traveling there are high)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• If money was no issue, I'd spend a month or two touring Europe- Greece, Italy, France, Germany, Romania, Switzerland, Norway at least.
    I'd spend some time in Scotland and Ireland, and Australia/ New Zealand.
    And I'd love to bum around Belize and costa Rica for a while.

• I'd visit all of the USA.

• Not too interested in many places outside of Europe. Probably New Zealand for a couple of weeks. Other than that find no appeal in the Asian, African nor American countries.

• Iceland. I've always loved Nordic culture, and that's the last place on earth where it still exists

• Madagascar, some of the lost worlds, Kyoto, Highlands among other places.

• Ireland, Scotland or new Zealand, out in the open nature.
    You would love italy, every body does, and their nature is breath taking but like the three countries i mentioned :P

• I'd like to go to mars someday.

• Alll, aaaallllllllllllllll, everything !
    nonmonmnom

• Hmm America continent and South Africa, I am not interested with Asia it sounds so boring lol.

• South Island, New Zealand.

• i would go to africa and go on a safari.. i wish i had money for it :(

• Dubai, japan, Italy, South Africa, Greece, Brazil, England (one last time lol),

• I am fine. I have seen a lot. Constantinople is my ancestal home and better from anywhere for me :p

Comformist

I didn't deny Istanbul's old name I think you should read my comment again lol. The thing is Constantinople is its old name and New name is Istanbul. It was only called Konstantiniyye by Ottomans just for 60-70 years then they changed cities name to Islambol. With Republic Of Türkiye we call it Istanbul right now.

You didn't get my point when I said "don't cheer up your enemies" there are a lot of butthurt people around actually who couldn't accept conquest of Istanbul and the fact we Turkolized the city, so they still call it Constantinople to emphasize that city actually belongs to them, and they don't Turkish dominance in the city. For this reason just call it with its current name so it will be coo'

@Jan1ssary_ omg wrong comment. Sorry

What Girls Said 10

• Maybe back To.. Egypt.
    If there was No ISIS, perhaps I Might right Now be living Back with a Husband I still Have out There.
    Money was Never 'An Object,' Ticket was always Cheap, Housing and Food Free.
    Good luck and Great question, @stefbj xx

• Hawaii, New Zealand, Iceland, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Peru, Japan, Thailand, Nepal, Transylvania - specifically to stay in 'Dracula's' castle. The list is endless!!

My mom went to Hawaii on leave from the Air Force, she said its overrated. I'd try Puerto Rico instead.
      We went and we loved it

@Waffles731 Tbh I never trust other people's reviews of things. I won't know if I'll love it unless I go? And I want to go everywhere. I just did a small list. I probably won't get to go either though.

• I'd start with West&North Europe and I'd travel in the whole world. I'd explore the world and myself during traveling.

• Tokyo, Japan. Immediately. <3

• I would definitely go to Australia.

• Thailand, I love the food

• Greece

Oh very nice place. My boyfriend and I went there last year, beautiful place.

• Too many places I can't choose. All over Europe, Asia, and wherever there's a nice tropical beach with clear blue waters.

• I'd travle the entire world