What is the appeal of Hilary Clinton?

So I understand the appeal of trump I don't like him he a loud mouth ass hole I don't think he's racist he has nothing agents legal immigrants except Muslims which with the events that on this year I get it.

But I've never understood the appeal of Hillary Clinton I looked up both platforms and I don't like Hillary it's more of the liberal agenda that is causing Americans to become week. She claims she is for women's rights which is an appealing idea but I find it hypocritical that she excepts money from Saudi Arabia a country that will literally whip women for being raped and do nothing to the man that raped her. he puts our national security at risk taking government emails out of the White House but i he puts our national security at risk taking government emails and putting it on her personal device which is less secure than a governmental computer what if she had gotten hurt what if her house got broken into and that information got stolen. The one thing that I'm not sure it's true that I heard about her if she was responsible for the death of Kadafie ( I don't know if I spelled that right) if this is true she handed Libia over to the Islamic state that her mention her failure under her husband and trying to set up universal healthcare she's also a career politician which personally I'm tired of living under career politicians I want new people in the white house and the senate but that's not gonna happen Trump is the closest were going to get. Could somebody please explain to me the appeal of Hillary Clinton and why she is so liked it may not change my opinion about her but I will have a better understanding of why people like her. and to be honest I'd rather vote libertarian but I feel like if you vote outside the two main parties your vote is wasted and he might as well not voted it at all

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the appeal of Hillary, it's the unappeal of trump. If I had a choice of eating dog shit or vomit, there is no appeal for me to eat the vomit, but it's a slightly better option than eating dog shit...

It also says something where he has turned on most of the Republican Party and the party has basically turned against him as well. Literally any candidate not trump, besides probably Christie would've probably curb stomped Hillary in the general election

Rand Paul would've been awesome

I win by the way.

I don't hate to say I told you so. 🙋

@QuestionMan I can't do this 😑😑😑... Take a politics class or 2 and come back to me. Your line of thinking makes about as much sense as the Republican party is what a republic is or the Democratic party represents democracy. Libertarian represents a libertarian view, but considered America is right wing dominant and libertarians have generally been grouped together with right wing politics, it gets lumped that way. Again, if you fucking looked at any of the 4 foams above, you'd see how it plays out. Left or right refer to economics. Authoritarian and libertarian refer to governmental policy

Also, if you have to source this site as evidence, you just lost...

What Girls Said 3

• Hilary? Appeal?

• The only reason people are voting for her is because they are clinically insane or just morons... which is the same thing as a liberal.

• If anyone would like her, even vote for her, they are either brain washed or else they would rather just vote for her, because Trump has never been in the White House like that other crooked Clinton.
    Independents are now voting for Trump and by the way, his 2 polls show he is way ahead of her since last nite's win.
    Hopefully more people will smarten up and vote for the right man.

thanks for being more polite than my dad though.

thanks, dear.

What Guys Said 23

• Hillary is a smart woman and she knows what she's talking about. She's ridiculously well-prepared for public events such as speeches or debates and she cares about all the little details. I personally wouldn't vote for her but even if you don't like her, you can't deny that she's worked hard to get where she is now.

• What appeal?

Her beady lifeless eyes?

The fact that she looks like a Smiling Titan from Attack on Titan?
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...jLUCs1uldz4to1_1280.jpg

Or is it all the money she steals, lives and nations she's destroyed?

The people she's murdered?

The dozens if not hundreds of crimes she's committed and laws she's broken?

Or is it the unmitigated amount of times she's put the country at risk?

Yeah tons of appeal *rolls eyes*

• Her? very low to no appeal whatsoever.
    Had the Republicans nominated Kasich she would have never had a chance honestly. He would have easily siphoned off those left leaning moderate voters to make up for the fringe right wing voters that he would have alienated away.

This election isn't going to be who's personality is more appealing but how less appealing the other candidate is. The flaw that Trump supporters don't see in their candidate is he keeps trying to appeal to people that are already going to vote for him anyways.

Hilary and Democrats know this to a point and keep trying to appeal to new people. He keeps giving them ammunition to use against him. Noticed how all these Trump attack ads are just him talking? This is how he'll loose this election. Trump has got to stop preaching to the choir here, he needs to reach out to people he normally wouldn't.

• There isn't any.

Most polls show at least a third of the people voting for her are only doing so to keep Donald Trump out of office, if litterally any other Republican had won the nomination she'd be loosing by a mile.

I don't grt the whole "she's more qualified" claim. What makes her qualified at all? Not a single one of her policies would actually be helpful to the American people as a whole, they'd actually be very detrimental.

• There's no appeal with Hillary Clinton at all

• The biggest appeal of Hillary Clinton is that she is not Donald Trump.. also she is actually extremely qualified to be President with a vast amount of experience in government office, connections and all that important stuff. As a president she would be very effective indeed.

Problem is she can't be trusted. Or rather she can be trusted to be corrupted in the same way as Obama just maybe a bit more productive in her corruption because again... She is much better at being the president then Obama would be.

If she wasent such a cunt she would be the best President in probably 100 years or at least 50.

Probley last 50 that would put the date in. 1966. Reason this matter is I beleave FDR was the 2nd best president we ever had the best of corse was Lincoln But that's just me. Either way I doubt Hillary could get us through the Great Depression and WW2. Of corse trump couldn't do this either. But I would be a good alternative history question

Well that is more or less just your opinion. For example speaking of the great depression I think we have actually had worse economic situations since then however we were more prepared not to mention the government had less qualms about throwing the people under the buss to save the corporations and banks instead.

As for WW2 I would argue that the role of America was just to sit back and produce equipment and supplies and trade it with the allies and Russia. You did do a pretty good job against the Japanese but as for Germany and Italy you were more of a sideliner. Not saying it was not the right thing to do, just that it would not require the most out of a president in the first place.

• WARNING This is me playing Devil's advocate.

The appeal of Clinton is that she appears calm and collected. Unlike Trump she can speak in full sentences and understands the complexity of immigration reform. Trump who just says "Build a wall, make Mexico pay and kick the illegals out" appears like a moron. Her stance on abortion is important to pro-choice women especially those who live in states with restrictions on getting one. She intends to make college free for families that earn $85,000 or less which is a big help for many that cannot afford post secondary education and must take out loans that take a long time to repay.

She's also backed by all the elites.

• Nothing really. People for the most part only support her to keep Trump out of office. They're both irredeemable clowns... They're both clowns in a long line of clown candidates offered up by republicans and democrats. It's a real statement about the collective intelligence of the United States that out of everyone that could have ended up being our main 2 candidates, these two came out on top. It's absolutely comical. at least democrats can fall back on the fact that Hillary stole the democratic nomination from Bernie Sanders. Republicans have nothing to fall back on for their sorry excuse for a candidate, and what's worse, they're proud of it. All in all, it's a sad state of affairs...

• Knowledge, experience and brans.

• For most the appeal of Hillary Clinton is she is not Donald Trump.

• 0|1
  • The appeal of Hillary is that she's not trump. Trump os still a politician at the end of the day. And a CEO politician. The only more untrustworthy combination would be a lawyer politician. Im not voting. No point.

• She's smart, experiences, devious, respected by other countries and world leaders, her platform doesn't anatagonize as many people, and she's not Trump

• I'm as stumped as you are. She will be TERRIBLE for America, women and minorities will see the most long lasting negative effects due to the unintended consequences of her "help". The fact that she is struggling to beat trump when clearly my coffee cup could beat him by a landslide at this point is very troubling.

It's someone we don't trust vs a loud mouth who doesn't think when he insalt a people there both complete morons if we could fire them get new candidate even if that. Ean having to deal with obama for another year it would be better then Clinton or trump but I'm voting for trump because he's not Hillary.

• Ella es una mujer.
    Aside from that I can't imagine. She has a fingernails on the chalkboard effect on me.

• you can give me a year and a half and i still wouldn't be able to come up with one thing that appeals to me about that POS

• She has no appeal whatsoever. She's just the Dem's nominee.

• Like Barrack Obama, She is a novelty candidate with crazy SJW appeal.

• 0|1
  • She isn't Donald Trump. And- er- she's a woman! Hooray for female empowerment (say empowered females)...

• People want their annoying/bitchy principal/teacher from high school to be president of the U. S.😂That is what Hillary is.

• the appeal is she (or anyone) is better than trump.