Why would this guy make his Instagram public? Attention?

He randomly made it private the same week I messaged his friend.

Then out of nowhere AFTER he came back from an exotic vacation he made it public.

Attention seeking for sure. But woukd a guy really do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You're stalking his page.

2. His world doesn't revolve around you.

3. It honestly most likely has nothing to do with you in any way shape and form, unless you are doing things to cause him problems on there.

Maybe he's thought about making it private and changed his mind. I certainly have and it had nothing to do with anyone else.

• I didn't say it was because of me. I just thinks he really likes attention

• Regularly stalking his page and relating him making it private to you messaging your friend is making it about you. It has nothing to do with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• How would you even know unless you were creeping on his page often? Are you really in a place to judge?

• Didn't say it was because of md

• Either did I, I said that you are going to his page often enough to know when his privacy settings chance which is weird because obviously you aren't friends, but then say he's doing it for attention?

• I thought he was doing it for attention in general.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, creepy much. Stop stalking

• Doesn't veryone stalk Instagram?

• Of course not

What Girls Said 2

• He probably did it for likes via public tags. I have some friends who do these things, including the cringey #prettygirl #follow4follow thing lol, it still weirds me out but I guess I don't care as much now.

• definitely