Ever been in a car accident?

I got hit at a red light once

Most Helpful Girl

• Several. Spun out on ice, cracked a guardrail which in turn ripped my car frame. A girl went left of red, and totaled my car, injuring my elbow. A guy randomly stopped dead in front of me on the line between the lanes, later found out he was trying to get me to hit him for insurance fraud, but he was found "at fault" and we were able to sue him for my rental car which would not have been covered. A 16 year old backed into me at walmart and crushed my gas tank door in to where it couldn't be opened and tried to lie to the cops about it because her mom was there, and most recently, a lady didn't see me in a parking lot and T-boned me.

i will never understand why countries that have no traffic laws have less accidents. countries that have no traffic laws work so much better on the road together that these type off collisions rarely happen

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, once, i had a green light and the other guy ran his red light and i T-boned his truck. at 45 mph, and fractured my sternum, and what sucks about it, they blamed me for the accident. even tho i had a green light. and i didn't get nothing out of it, no new car, nothing. insurance is a scam, and if it wasn't mandatory i wouldn't be wasting my hard earned money on that shit.

What Girls Said 14

• One day when I and my sister were very small, our mother and her friend were on their way to get some work done at an office that they were preparing to turn into a business. My mom's friend was at a light, but once she was given the green light, she went on ahead, but my mother screamed when a giant red truck ran his light and smacked us in the left side, causing us to spin around.

• Two Accidents but Both were Not my Fault.
    Experienced Driver, I am, and it's Many times the Other guy's Fault... As you See, just Sitting at a Red light. Have had this too, Here, dear, Once.
    Good luck. xx

• Yes, but they weren't my fault. At the time of impact my car was stationary at a junction or traffic lights. The car hit the back of mine.

• Nothing too serious, but yes.

• I have not

• Wow! Yes just the other day... Some dumb ass lookin at his phone rear ended me. Only funny thing was that he was in a car and im in my suv so he not much damage on me but still was a pain in the ass

• Nope.

• Yes, just one major accident. I got hit on the freeway and it was raining so my car started spinning. I went from the fast lane all the way across the freeway and ended up on the grass.

• Yes 5-6 months ago. It was a fault of another driver.

do they have traffic laws in your country? just curious because some countries don't and they have less collisions such as countries like india. it's funny how those countries that have no traffic laws have less accidents and they work better on the road together. i will never understand that

@chriss Sure we have.

• Nope

• I've been in a bunch. Never causer any of them. One should have killed me.

• Yes, I was in a bad one and almost died and now I have a huge scar on my face from it

• got in one last night lol

• Nope

What Guys Said 18

• lot of close calls. thats it

• a real car accident... no.

I scratched once another car... you could barely see anything... but it counted officially as accident <_<

• Mmmm... no, unless you count accidentally hitting a car in the high school parking lot or being swung around on the highway in the winter time and ending up in the ditch without hitting anyone?

• Got sideswiped about 2 years ago. Blame was put on me but under the conditions there was nothing I could've done.

• Ya.. I was a kid like 12 years and fat guy with BMX hit me.. However he was the one who fell, lmao 😂

• Nope but @Puppylove94 has been in 3 😝

• 2 times, but one of those was more funny than scary

• If you don't count as my dad hitting deer once, then nope

• Two accidents, both as a passenger.

One: A deer ran into the side of our van while driving
    Two: Breaks locked up in a M6 and it spun out and hit another car

• yes that was so bad it's been 4 years and I was pedestr, an I was on the verge of death and Ican't believe how I stayed alive

• Fender benders but yes.

• 5 of them.

• Yes. Was in the passengers seat when the 2nd car in front suddenly braked causing us to rear-end the car directly in front of us.

• I hit the wall while reversing this month :(

• no... i can drive ;)

here is a tip seeing as a couple here have been hit at the lights... use your mirrors. you should check them every few seconds anyway whatever the situation. that way you may have chance to react before it happens. not saying it is your fault or it would have worked for you in your situation but it has saved my rear bumper a few times.

• yes i have.. i got hit at a red light as well from the rear

• Yea i did. I hit a truck. Then had 3 somesaull. Still alive just injured my arm

• 6 guy ran a stop sign, hit a deer or 3 separate occasions , rear ended at a stop light and blew a tire at highway speed