This website will give more details about each one.
The Nine Types of Intelligence
- Musical Intelligence (“Musical Smart”)14% (6)2% (1)6% (7)Vote
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (Number/Reasoning Smart)21% (9)32% (21)28% (30)Vote
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence (“Body Smart”)5% (2)8% (5)6% (7)Vote
- Linguistic Intelligence (Word Smart)19% (8)8% (5)12% (13)Vote
- Intra-personal Intelligence (Self Smart”)16% (7)17% (11)17% (18)Vote
- Spatial Intelligence (“Picture Smart”)2% (1)8% (5)6% (6)Vote
- Combination (explain)23% (10)25% (18)25% (28)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Ehhhh... I don't wanna say for fear of sounding arrogant, and even saying THAT sounds arrogant enough as it is. >.<1
Most Helpful Girl
while i do have some of these mixed in, i picked the one that's the strongest.
i am a word wizard, through and through. my skill with words is in the top 1% in the country (as measured by a professional test); i've always been a good writer and, with proper training and dedication, i will someday be a great writer.
i'm logical, but suck at math. and my spatial intelligence doesn't exist- i have a permanent disability that affects how my brain processes 3d images, which (according to the psychologist who tested me) contributes to my high verbal intelligence... and means that i can't draw worth shit.
no amount of training will ever make me an artist (which is sad, because i have so many cool ideas in my head but, when it comes to putting pen to paper, i am limited to words).
i don't believe in the concept of raw intelligence. look at ben carson~ he's a brilliant neurosurgeon, possibly the best in the world; he's performed surgeries that people claimed were impossible... and he also believes that silos come from the biblical joseph and eating certain things makes you gay.
so, when it comes to math and art, i may be ben carson the politician. but, with words, i am ben carson the neurosurgeon lol.3