Which kind of intelligence do you have?

This website will give more details about each one.
The Nine Types of Intelligence

• Musical Intelligence (“Musical Smart”)
  • Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (Number/Reasoning Smart)
  • Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence (“Body Smart”)
  • Linguistic Intelligence (Word Smart)
  • Intra-personal Intelligence (Self Smart”)
  • Spatial Intelligence (“Picture Smart”)
  • Combination (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhhh... I don't wanna say for fear of sounding arrogant, and even saying THAT sounds arrogant enough as it is. >.<

Most Helpful Girl

• while i do have some of these mixed in, i picked the one that's the strongest.

i am a word wizard, through and through. my skill with words is in the top 1% in the country (as measured by a professional test); i've always been a good writer and, with proper training and dedication, i will someday be a great writer.

i'm logical, but suck at math. and my spatial intelligence doesn't exist- i have a permanent disability that affects how my brain processes 3d images, which (according to the psychologist who tested me) contributes to my high verbal intelligence... and means that i can't draw worth shit.

no amount of training will ever make me an artist (which is sad, because i have so many cool ideas in my head but, when it comes to putting pen to paper, i am limited to words).

-

i don't believe in the concept of raw intelligence. look at ben carson~ he's a brilliant neurosurgeon, possibly the best in the world; he's performed surgeries that people claimed were impossible... and he also believes that silos come from the biblical joseph and eating certain things makes you gay.

so, when it comes to math and art, i may be ben carson the politician. but, with words, i am ben carson the neurosurgeon lol.

What Guys Said 32

• Musical, Existential, Inter/intrapersonal, Bodily-Kinesthetic, and Linguistic. Everything music and people related, are parts of my passion.

• they are not on your list but i see my self as street smart , mechanical smart (mechanical this are easy to figure out and repair) , Intra-personal Intelligence (Self Smart”) (good with people), Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (Number/Reasoning Smart) good at logic but suck at math ( im dislexic )),

The first two are not one of the intelligences. Also, the term is Inter-personal for people smart, not Intra-personal.

@Sami365
      dont be hard on your self, your smarter than you think you are. and yes i was being sarcastic. just remember that everything you learn in life isn't taught in books , or a black and white issue. there are a lot of gray area and sometimes there is no right answer, but to make the best choice out of all bad options

I know. Thanks, really :)

• I really think "Intelligence" is the wrong word for it.

Look at how smart that pigheaded linebacker who makes millions of dollars for doing practically nothing is!

• Combination of Music, People, Self, and Word Smart.

• From the link I would pick a combination of Existential, Interpersonal and Intrapersonal as a description of my intelligence.

• Combination of linguistic and Intra-personal Intelligence.

• Where is the dumb option?
    That's me lol

• H) None. Filled with random tidbits of the world and political knowledge someone my age never paid attention to when it was going on

• Mostly spatial, but with a good bit of a few others. I'd like to be good in all of them, loving to learn new things. (Especially things like science and technology.)

• Mostly mathematical and logical. Body smarts too since I gravitate towards physical work, and I'm decent in some sports, but obviously not gifted enough to consider myself pro or anything lol.

• I'm primarily interpersonal-intelligent,

secondary is logical/mathematical intelligence

• It seems to change day to day
    But overall I suck at math and I'm a wonderfully deep thinker with a knack for love letters

• Didn't you ask this question?

Intra-personal Intelligence (Self Smart”)
    Linguistic Intelligence (Word Smart)
    Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (Number/Reasoning Smart)
    Musical Intelligence (“Musical Smart”)
    I know, I know, I put myself on a pedestal around 2 miles higher than I ought to, but I find myself as a healthy mix of these 5.

• I've got all the intelligence
    *hordes intelligence; gives shifty eyes*

• The stupid kind of smart.

• Number Nine fits

• I think im in the spacial and musical fields...

• Logic-mathematic for sure. I aced physics through school, but nearly failed English.

• A combination of all but not so much math😆. I'm also very creative.

• Probably most of them.

• There is only one type of intelligence, I'm sick of this special snowflake nonsense.

• I honestly don't think I have any of them.

Yeah me neither

They've tested me on things like learning disabilities and autism and dyslexia etc and I don't have any of them so the only explanation is I'm just a bit of a dumbass

No, the only explanation is that it is something that doctor haven't check yet. Can you tell me more about your problems with learning?

• Pivture , self and musical smarts. Lol

• Kinesthetic and spatial

• visual and scientific evidence for everything

• none

• I believe everyone has combination of all the above but B for me is most dominant

• Erm, a combination of sorts. I'm cunning and lingually gifted. . . if you catch my drift.

• honestly there are differnet kinds of smart indeed not all people can detect or understand the same things, i will keep it simple, but me personally i am reasoable, logical and usually can see the clear picture and notice small changes, iam pretty logical and realisitc you won't even believe, i do search for patterns and stereotypical behaviour i analyze situations and people to help me overcome the same situations in the future which does work if done right , basically i analyze things and understand much much more than anyone i know can ever comprehend, but people will always stay people and many think theyre smarter than me and thats fine with me i already know what i need to know so they can act like they know more.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• Existential Intelligence - this for sure, other: Intra-personal Intelligence, kind of interpersonal, I am empathic, I analyze people's behaviour etc. Somebody also told me I have Musical Intelligence.

• Intrapersonal with a side of linguistic and existential. I had to take a test in one of my classes for this and then even discussed it in a different class.

You also missed Interpersonal, which is "people smart" and Naturalist "nature smart" along with existential, "life smart".

• Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence, all the way.

• I'm Interpersonal Intelligence (People Smart)

• G) I'm Wicked Smaahht (Boston smart)

• I think I have a decent amount of logical intelligence. I tend to learn faster and understand things earlier than my friends. However, my social intelligence is in like negative numbers, it's difficult for me to get people sometimes

• I am in IT, so mathematical.

• Musical Intelligence.
    I know how to sight read and play by ear.
    I also have absolute pitch hearing :)

• A combination of linguistic, intra-personal, and spatial.

• A, B, and F I think.

• Spatial. I can see in 3-d.

• Linguistic intelligence and intra personal intelligence 🤘🏾

• Inter personal.

• I wish it was a quiz... :/