Is it bad when someone says "you're killing me "😅😲😲?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's usually bad when I say it because it's most likely literal. You know those friends that hug you so tight you can feel your ribs crack inside your body and you can absolutely not breathe? Yeah.. I had to use that phrase a lot with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not bad at all, it's when you make someone laugh that they say this

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• When I say it, it's because I can't believe what someone is saying or doing.

• depends on the tone they used

• I say that a lot if someone makes me laugh

• Personally like it.

• Kinda depends on the context/tone with which they said it.

• Wellll I kinda looked sad after I asked him: are you sure you can't do it? Then he said that

• Hmm... it doesn't sound too good then. Sounds like he was probably a bit aggravated. Of course I have no way of knowing for sure. It just sounds like you might have been trying to get him to do something he didn't want to do.

• And since you looked sad, him saying that probably meant he didn't want to let you down by not doing it.

• It's positive

• Will I be unclean for having sex outside of marriage. makes 1 year that I'm really dating and wanting to go to bed with my boyfriend?

What Guys Said 4

• Your killing me with your emoji overuse.

Yes, murder is bad.

• Only if your hands are around their necks. Otherwise you're good OP.

• nope

• If someone says that while you are actually killing them, than possibly๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚