Would melania trump be the prettiest first Lady ever?

• Yes
  • No
1mo The men on this website like ugly women

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't remember the face of all the first ladies, but from the ones I do, she's the only attractive one.

I know if Hillary wins, we'd have the first First Zombie in the White House.

What Girls Said 12

• Well most presidents come into office in their 40s, 50s and 60s and are married to age appropriate women, who are consequently a few years past their prime.

But I think Nancy Reagan was really attractive in her time
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7f670554a6.jpg

And rosalyn carter
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...93ae25166e.jpg
    And well Hilary Clinton

media.npr.org/.../...17f059b1a7ded8c0-s300-c85.jpg

And of course Jackie Kennedy
    www.thefamouspeople.com/.../jackie-kennedy-22.jpg

In comparison I don't think she is t that extraordinary looking, both before and after surgery.
    https://assets.rbl.ms/6695561/980x.jpg

• Melania was def the prettiest before all of the plastics but after I think there are many who beat her.

• I think First Lady Obama is pretty and I think that First Lady Kennedy was also very pretty.

• Jackie Kennedy has her beat by miles. Plus Melania is always squinting her eyes, like she is trying to understand a stupid joke. And she most definitely will not be the classiest because she had a nude photo shoot.
    www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/...ng+s0gtBLp4F5Xl.jpg

But Hillary Clinton allowed people to die, I guess that's "Classy"

• 27d

I had no idea America takes their McDonald's order more seriously than who they vote as president. My mistake.

• 27d

So salty. We realize Hillary is a fake criminal and s liar

• I think so, ya. She's gorg.

• Michelle for sure

• I personally think Jackie Kennedy and Michelle Obama have her beat by a mile. Both are classy and intelligent and look good. Melania may look nice but she's far from intelligent. She can't even write her own speech.

Michelle Obama isn't pretty at all
      rs798.pbsrc.com/.../...elle-obama-hideous.jpg~c200

How do you know she's dumb? She is more intelligent than you. Also more educated. She was accepted into a very difficult school in Ljubljana, Slovenia.

Of course she's not a President but my point was, acting like not writing her own speech makes her not intelligent is pretty poor reasoning considering TONS of people in positions of power don't write their own speeches and they aren't dumb.

How do you know she doesn't rehearse her speeches? Again, English is not her first language so even with rehearsing, she's going to have a thick accent and may not pronounce everything the way native English speakers do. If you think she's not intelligent, fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but I would hope you have better reasons for believing that rather than just because she may not write her own speeches.

• Nope, because she is never going to be a first lady.

• Lmao hell no, I think Michelle is beautiful.

• the one with most plastics? sure

• lololo ya and the most stupidest

grammar

And yes that's how she said it! "Egg on" lololo be gone anon.

Says the clown that uses the word "Stupidest". Michelle defends a woman who was proven to have racists associates and views. She supports war and her feminine husband obama.

• Why does that even matter? But she was beautiful. That covers it.

What Guys Said 10