How would you react if you went to the elevators in a hotel and saw this happening?

your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• YIKES!!! Calling 9-11 and Then.. Running for mt Life!!
    Good luck and Scary One, hun, Thanks for the Invite? lolxx

• www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-ship-worker-death.html

Probably like the people who witnessed this happen in real life. Horrified.

• Stand frozen in terror.

I'd then walk my bootay to a shrink. NO WAY that happens in real life. Nu-uh.

If it's a practical joke, it was over-board but.. they took the time to do it to *try* to scare me? It'd be a good laugh. :]

• That elevator is having it's period lol.
    Okay, every time I see a period article describing how bad the second day is, this is what they show :D lol

• If the wave was really big I'd run and try to duck down into one of the rooms in the hall... If it was little I'd just stand there... puzzled about what's happening.

• "Sorry I forgot my tampons" @Slightly_Crazy xD well I would just stand there, I usually wear blood red clothes anyway and I play with fake blood when I do tutorials. And I'm propably the one to clean it up. After that I get the money from cleaning that up and go for a better hotel.

• I don't know, but I would definitely not clean the floor, too much work, but hey, I didn't do the mess :P

• Um... who here would NOT run?

• RRRRUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!
    Im a scardy cat 😹

• I would run out. Then stop just outside and let my shoe touch a little bit of it 😁

• i'd gtfo

• umm, run in the other direction... FAST!!

• Guess I'll take the stairs.

• I would think that either I'm hallucinating or someone set it up to look like blood.

• That would be pretty darn awesome!

• Fountain of youth?

• I wish it was jello

• RUN! Cuz that's gonna stain...

• I'm a massive chicken so I'd hit the close door button faster than a bolt of lightning.

• I would take the stairs.

• I'm checking out of that place. 😐

• Oh sh! t, I'd run.

• Run duh!!!

• I'de probably.. run... uh yeah. Unless my day is such a fucked one. You know what screw hepatitis live in the moment and float in the waves of blood, fuck it

What Guys Said 21