Would Barack Obama have won a 3rd term if it wasn't for the 22nd amendment?

What do you think? He would have faced Donald Trump.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be an amazing thing to have him again for the USA, but I live in Canada. I'm hoping for Hilary becayse she is the best candidate you have, and would have been amazing at almost any point in her career.

It'd be amazing to let him go for a 3rd term, you guys should amend the 22nd amendment andet him run against Hilary and trump so that trump no longer gets any votes except for hiss dbass followers

• 17d

Thanks for MHO!!

What Girls Said 9

• Obv cuz he's a good president and is better then any of the candidates now. I would love to have him for a third term.

• I definitely think he would

• I honestly think he would. Obama would definitely be a better option than the two we've got now.

• Maybe he will write an executive order before the inauguration proclaiming himself God.

https://youtu.be/NJvVEt6F_Xw

• Why would anyone want Obama for a 3rd term? Worst president in history.

• Hell yes... everytime he speaks in public now, someone in the crowd is shouting, 'four more years'.

• Yeah, I think so.

• I think he would've just stand there laughing at the pathetic excuse of a candidate you call trump.

• I think so, I know many are not happy about him but he is def more liked that these two who are running now. He outshines confidence, charisma, smarts and knows how to hold speeches, touch people's feeling etc. It seems like some love that about politicians, Meanwhile I find both Trump and Clinton as very unlikable and in order to gain votes they are turning the hatred towards each other instead of focusing on the important issues. Then again, hard to focus on important issues when someone like trump is running for president.

What Guys Said 17

• Any thing is better than Hillary!

• 1|0
  • President Obama doesn't want to be president. He doesn't like the job. He's not very good at it. He doesn't like Congress, he doesn't like people talking back to him, he doesn't like being outplayed by foreign leaders.

He should have been the president of Harvard, not America.

• Obama would win easily against Trump.

• Absolutely.

• I'd vote against anyone running more than 2 terms regardless of their political positions. If you put Hitler against Obama in a 3rd term I'd take Hitler to preserve term limits.

• Well, his approval ratings right now are higher than Hillary Clinton's so that is pretty bad and that would tell you one thing.

• Yup he absolutely would have won over both candidates!

• He would, yes, he's more popular than Hillary, so yeah.

• almost everyone would have won against those 2 lol

• Yes he would of provided he beat Clinton in the primary.

• I would absolutely love that

• Yes. Obama would have won a third term easily.

• I think if the choices were Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton or Barrack Obama, i think he would win.

• If it's up against the current candidates yes. But then again I think most of the living former presidents would as well. That's just how bad our current candidates are.

• I think many Americans would actually have voted for Obama as shocking as it is. I imagine he'd do better than 5 trillion a term in his 3rd term.

• Most likely since neither candidate is any good this election year