What's your sweatpants radius?

Sweatpants radius - the distance you can go from your home while wearing sweatpants

What's your sweatpants radius?

• To the front door
  • To the local supermarket
  • To the not so local supermarket
  • Downtown
  • I can go anywhere in sweatpants/I am Russian
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care, I'll go anywhere in sweatpants this is America I do what I want

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• The house, backyard, front yard, etc.
    Gym.
    Gas Station.
    Going to a friend's house to chill (at night only)

Hmm. Otherwise, I don't really like wearing them in public. It might be different this winter. Only IF it's as bad as everyone is guessing it's supposed to be. - Never to work, but might be cozying up the moment I leave work in a pair of them. <3 They're so warm!

• -to the local supermarket
    -to a mates house
    -to the gas station
    -to the spa resort
    -cruising in the car

👌🏽

• I have Run downtown in them, although I prefer to be Home Alone. I treat them as Pj's.
    However, when I am Skinny Minny, I Like to Wear them, in all Sorts of Colors.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Only to the gym or the grocery store. The gym is like 13 min from home and the store 4 min from home.

• hahahha omg i find intersting that my sister gave a pair of velvet pants and i saw your question.
    honstly i think they are very comfortable and warm. i dont see any problem to wear them at home or to work out or a local store near home.
    its th first time im wearing this pants and i feel atractive... and dont ask m why

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c34d4b2f0c.jpg

• My front yard. I'll walk down the driveway to my car to retrieve something, or water the lawn or grab the mail. Maybe toss out the trash. But I don't leave the yard or go places in them.

• To the front door! I despise outside sweatpants wearers! Or pajama bottoms wearers! Really? You have givrn up so completely on life that you can't even get dressed anymore?
    I have worn sweats to the store once and that was on the way home from the hospital after giving birth to pick up pain meds. I've worn sweats maybe twice to the gym. That's it.

Smh people are getting so lazzzzy!

***steps off soapbox***

How does it feel like to not know the true meaning of comfort? xD

Haha oh I get incredibly comfortable at home! Besides there are tons of comfortable stylish clothes you can wear, especially for women!

• I can go to the mailbox. 👍

• The stores nearest to me are a gas station, a casino, smoke shop, and a Walmart so pretty far.

• To the bathroom not further

• I will literally wear Victoria's Secret boyfriend pants anywhere and everywhere. Usually I don't care about brand names but these are SO comfortable.

• I only wear sweatpants at home

• Lol. 👍👍

• I can go anywhere in sweatpants even though I'm not Russian xD
    Sweatpants are fashion nowadays so

• I never wear sweatpants lmao

• I'm not even allowed to wear sweatpants outside my house.
    #CaribbeanParents

• To be honest I don't even own any sweat pants.

• I don't have time to wear sweatpants

• To a local store

• Nowhere except home. I'm not the sweatpants type of chick.

• I go to college in sweatpants sometimes.

• Local store

• Only at home Angelo!

• i am not russian but i go EVERYWHERE with sweatpants

What Guys Said 14

• I don't care. Sweatpants are really comfortable and I haven't had anyone give me shit for wearing them. I think thats something only fashion snobs would do.

• If I decide to wear sweat pants there is no radius that can hold me back.

• Morrisons (B) ... and I say that specifically because I can't be seen in Waitrose (C) with them!

Oh and the gym that's about it.

• Fuck I'll wear pajama jeans to the grocery store if I don't feel like putting real pants on. Fuck what losers think with their insecurities and need to be socially acceptable.

• I live about two streets away from the local supermarket so there - 500 metres

• The Gas station, Walmart, Gamestop, Chinese Buffet, Family Fun Center, Walmart, Wells Fargo Bank. That all is pretty much within a mile from my house.

• I don't know., maybe 249 million miles for starters. I have to be comfortable if I'm traveling to Mars...

• 0, I never wear the ugly things and I don't like it when a girl does either.

• Eh not really a sweat pants person. If I want to go somewhere quick I'll just go in my pajamas.

• I dont think I even own sweatpants.

• lol turn that shit into style. is all about attitude.

• I do not own nor do I ever plan on owning sweatpants.
    Denim jeans are way comfier.

How do you know denim jeans are confidential if you don't own a pair of sweats lol

comfier* damn autocorrect

• Hahah option E!

• I wear sweatpants all the time