Which wallpaper should I get for my bedroom?

Help me choose

• First
  • Second
  • Third
  • You're such a cutie pie glammy ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• The third (silvery grey) one. :)

It's the closest one to a blank white-painted wall, so it seems like the least visually intrusive one --- like the one that is "lightest on the eyes" --- if that makes sense. If you wish to examine the walls, you will see the pretty flowery design there, but if you don't wish to examine them, it just seems like that design will blend in the most easily into the background.

Maybe. xD You can try putting a bit of each on your wall and see if this holds true. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Number 3!!!

I like the blossoming flowers, like number 1 has... only the gray pattern will blend in with surroundings a lot easier.

• The first one.

• I like the first one a bit more and of course you're such a cutie pie glammy lol!

• I like first one

• Flowers? Yuck. The only Flowers i like is Ramona Flowers. When you're an 80 years old lady living in a rest home or maybe even an asylum, thats whwn you go for wallpaper with flowers on em. Now you should get something more modern, like no wallpaper at all. How about a concrete wall? Or a brick wall? Whatever material was made to build your house. Even if its wood.

• Second--You will never get tired of looking at it every day. The first one looks better for the short term , but you will soon want to replace it. The third one looks dull. and boring.

• The third is my favorite.

• Lmao I didn't expect that fourth option 😂

• the third

• You're such a cutie pie glammy ^_^

• I like the first one that stands out so much.

What Girls Said 9

• I love them all! It depends on the colour of your furniture though. If your furniture is mostly dark, I'd go with the first or third, and if light, I'd go with the second.

• second one

• I like the second one, but I'm in the minority. Haha.

• I'm not a fan of these they all look the same basically so Nome actually have any character. Try a bold wallpaper with something more interesting than flower. kr if you really want them maybe try a cherry blossom one that has trees and stuff

• Second one is really pretty.

• Third one looks better

• The first one

• I love the second one

• first