Are you happy in life?

This is for those of you who are getting on in life; aged from their late 30's and onwards. I'm just wondering if you are at all fulfilled in life... are you happy or are you sad and lonely etc?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• When ı feel sad ı think about the things that ı have and others dont. And ı feel grateful and become happy.
    I have scoliosis and herniated disc. I had some bad times that ı wanst even able to walk but then ı thought about paralyzed people and felt okay.
    I mean even we have ad things in like there are people who have worse. So we must always e thankful.

Most Helpful Guy

• lets face it. 95% of people live an unfulfilled life. 95% of people live in mediocrity and never realise their dreams and great inner potential... .

What Girls Said 2

• Well I gotta tell you that turning 40 is pretty harsh, but once you get the mid-life crisis out of the way, life's good - great friendships, less angsty, that kind of thing!

• am not happy

What Guys Said 0