Should I quit my job for this girl?

So there's this girl at my workplace that that I really like and we've known each other for 2 months now. I've never directly told her my feelings, but many employees know that I like her. However, she keeps withdrawing and plays hard to catch and I'm so sick of it. I'm tired of my feelings for her, and I hate my work now.

Should I just quit my job and move on so that I never see her again? I can never focus properly now that she's there because she's always on my mind.

1mo It's a minimum wage job so it's not a big deal at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Yo just either man the fuck up and tell her you like her, then if she keeps playing games with you like that, tell her to cut that childish shit out and if she doesn't, then she's a twat and you should probably get off that train sooner rather than later - or - just try harder and ignore her. She's fucking with your livelihood - don't let her do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• God men wtf is wrong with u. Never self sacrifice yourself for women. They aren't worth it.

Hard to get does not exist. If she plays hard for you then she does not really want you, at best your a fall back in case all her options dry up.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No. Get another job if you want one, otherwise just ignore this girl. You don't owe her anything.

• Jesus Christ no wonder girls have no respect for men anymore...

You're going to quit the job that supports you because of some stupid girl?

Men these generations aren't men. Large majority of males are manginas and WHITE KNIGHTS who think sucking up to women will improve their chances of getting love.

@BubbleBoy69 Yea no kidding dude. Great point.

@Asker Doesn't matter if it's a minimum wage job or an executive position. Under no circumstances should you cut off a source of income because of some girl.

If I were a woman, I would not be interested in a man who quit his job because of me. It would show me that the man is weak and incapable of raising my family.

But hey? Who am I to talk. I believe that successful marriages involve the man being in control and we all know that's just not allowed, right?

• Learn how to coexist... Don't be a sore loser.

• Is it a good job? If so, you need to get over it and carry on. Try to put her out of your mind - I know that is easier said than done.