Okay I was wondering why do people see Vladimir Putin as bad or evil?

Honestly it's a question that has been stuck in my mind all day. Plus our education system here sucks... so yeah...

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Russia is corrupt af, and it's not like Putin is trying to get out of it. More like the opposite. According to Transparency international, Russia is placed as one of the most corrupt countries (119th out of 168 countries... the 1st being the least corrupt, the 168th being the most corrupt).
    https://www.transparency.org/country/#RUS
    They used to be on the 90th place, but then Putin got elected and they've dropped down by 78 places since then.
    Russia's invasion in Ukraine kinda speaks for itself.
    Putin behaves like a dictator... he pretty much is one. He's friends with Russian oligarchs. The elections that made him president were rigged. He claims to not be rich but multiple accounts estimate him as being one of the richest men in the world, so that would mean he's lying about how much money he makes and is getting loads of cash under the table, so to speak. He gives "benefits" to people he considers his friends. Homosexuality has pretty much been criminalized in Russia but Putin tries to deny it and make it seem like it's not a problem, and tries to derail those facts by pointing at the US instead. Bribing is prevalent.
    Honestly a quick google search could give you so many answers.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• One word: Propaganda. They take everything he does and spin it to be a negative and a result of HIS actions. Since people only see one side of the story (ie. Local / National news) nothing Putin does is good and everything is his fault. NATO continues to surround them (Russia) with bases and they say it's a result of Russia's aggression without mentioning how surrounding a country in the first place is, in itself, an act of aggression.

1|0
    0|0
  • Google it at school n shit when you're bored.
    -Invaded Ukraine (the soldiers said they were not Russian).
    Also it's said he:
    -Rigged an election (he probably would have won regardless)
    -Media doesn't exactly have free speech.

As well as multiple 'cyber attacks' againts the U. S. and trying to meddle in an election.

He's got dictator qualities compared to a democracy.
    Lots of shady shit happening, but not running a democracy

Reddit has a list.
    www.reddit.com/.../

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he's an amoral psycho with dictatorial tendencies (he literally was a KGB spy), also highly corrupt and doesn't care about the future of his country (the system he's built only works short term, it will collapse in the long term because of its inherent corruption, nepotism and lack of a clear and fair succession protocol).

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

There are valid reasons why he's called a real-life James Bond Villain.

• Our media is controlled by zionists and global currupt elitists that use lies and properganda as a tool to brainwash the people.

One example is they can use the media as a tool to turn people against you if they see you as a threat or if you're disobedient to the rules.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well there is threats that Vladimir Putin is putting out if Hillary Clinton's elected he is threatening Nuclear War on America. Do we realize what that means?
    You know Russia is hacking into American governmental private information?
    You know fake photo Id's were made in Canada and sent to Syria than Terrorist
    attacks were made on America soil that is reason why there is so many illegal Aliens in America cause they are coming through Canada to America to attack us

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are living in USA , than Putin is bad. If you are living in Russia , than Putin is good. But if you ask an Indian whether Putin is good or bad , we think he is the best. Whether Putin is good or bad is a magic spread by media of the local country. Go to neutral countries like India and judge Obama or Putin. People will tell you that they both are great.

1|0
    3|0
    • 1mo

What do Indians think about Trump or Clinton?

Do you think Putin has any desire to militarize and conquer in the name of Russia?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Oh well. We'll see what happens.

• Because people are stupid and blindly follow Western / American propaganda.

1|3
    1|0
  • Certain members of the States seem to blame Putin and Russia for hacking their corruption. It's almost like the Cold War never ended sometimes..

1|0
    0|0
  • We can only go by what we are told about him. Like any political person I only believe 1/2 if what I hear. There are 2 sides and we only hear one side.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think Putin is a bad-ass go Putin!
    secure.static.tumblr.com/.../...0sco00cc8w_640.jpg

1|0
    1|0
  • putin is a awesome person

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYo93v3qJnU

1|0
    1|0
  • The whole Ukraine invasion serves as a pretty solid warning about him.
    He's an evil cunt. Fuck him straight to hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's neither. He's a good leader in Russia and most the people there believe in him, and he's a serious man, unlike in American were we have a bunch of brats in control of everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a very strong leader, I admire him very much

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he really is a tin pot despot.
    Freedom of media is essentially non-existent in russia

1|0
    0|0
  • I see him as egotistical and not very trustworthy.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You're right about that. I wouldn't trust Putin. But I would work with him.

• its an indoctrination program not an education program

1|1
    0|0
  • Good one he is very clever no question i wouldn't like to play him at chess!

0|1
    0|0
  • Why isn't he

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing against him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Castro is hated by many, but loved by several.
    Hitler was hated by several, but loved by many.
    Obama is hated by many, but loved by several.
    Kim Jong Un is hated by several, but loved by many.

Trump is hated by many, but loved by several.

Different opinions.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Trump is loved by many. Obama is too sadly.. Opinion on Hillary?