What type of people do you dislike?

I despise manipulators and arrogant people

What type of people do you dislike ?

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate people who are very immature, i mean its ok to be immature sometimes when your having fun, but you have to be mature enough to understand that what your doing and saying could be hurting the other person. people often say what they wanna say and dont realize that their words is hurting someone's feelings
    and i really hate people who lie. i mean i get what life is man, i know life is harsh, so just tell me the truth than telling me the lie.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I dislike people who sleep around and come off as having lottle to no standards. People who are cocky are pretty high on my list as well as people who use the term friends with benefits.

• I am not a fan of those that are emotionally closed (lack of emotion and empathy) and those that don't care others, only if they are in their way.

• I hate to be with stupid , insecure , intensive , insensitive and insulting people. I don't live the submissive and superficial ones. People who are small minded , reactive and reactionary type are a great no no for me. I can tolerate people who are moody , possessive , shy , lazy or soft headed.---Bu the people I hate the most are scamsters and cheaters.

• I agree with your ones also false, rude, cruel and intolerant

• Snobs
    People who think they are better than you cos of money
    'Lads'
    What ever the women version of 'lad' is
    Bitches
    Arseholes
    Military People
    Stupid People (Common sense wise)
    Dumb people
    Need constant gradification kind of people (everyone has insecurities but some people have a pathological need for affection i don't like those kinda people)

I could go on

• I despise people who think they're better than everyone else.
    "But ThatBritishLad, that's exactly how you act!"
    I-I know._.

• The ones that think they are better than you because they have more money

• Anyone who's extremely opinionated. I don't care what side of what argument they're on, I don't like it.

• People from Mackems.

• Bad people.

• TSUNDERES...

• i hate stuck-up snobs, and those who screw up/over other less fortunate peoples lives.

• People that bite icecream... instead of licking it.

• Same as yourself , hence I despise politicians !! Bigots of ALL types & any type of sociopath !!

• Rude people.

• People that take themselves too seriously.

• Ignorant, arrogant and selfish.

• Mean people

• So you despise me and we haven't even met 😭

• Selfish , Rude , Bighead and a people who thinks that knows everything.

• People who use shit tactics in arguing and then strut around like they just tore me a new one.

• SJW's and intolerant far left liberals

• I don't like people who ask a question, then when you answer with another question, or you answer with something that isn't insulting, but doesn't exactly answer the question, get mad at you, and start cussing you out

by the way, every woman, in some sort of way, is manipulative, whether they like it or not

Or the woman can just not be manipulative?

Besides, whatever happen to "be yourself". I like my personality, if you can't handle it, then too bad

• so you dislike your self? i haven't seen a woman who is not a manipulator in some shape, way or form. wither with her sex appeal, or eith other means. or even an emotional manioulator during a relationship, trying to build guilt in you and demonize you. and other usual female stuff, you know it... .

You need to change your personality if you're easily manipulated

can't deny you have a point, but even what you do now is a sort of manipulation. implying i am to blame. yeah, lets not unroot evil from its source, lets blame the victims. yeah i admit certain people are more susceptible to bullying and manipulation but thats only because other people are assholes.

What Girls Said 7

• people who think they are better that others
    liars
    hypocrite

• People who can't keep their words

• BIgots.

• Backbites
    Curses ever so frequently (for this I just dislike the curses)
    Yells too much

• Arrogant, obnoxious, sarcastic and ignorant people... to name a few

• I hate people who feel that they are superior to others, I hate liars as well.

• Ignorant people.