What do you think of this Halloween video?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• lol!! I love @Triss Newest Pix and her Answer as Well.
    I am Avoiding the Clowns at all Cost.
    However, the "Life and Death of a Pumpkin" is Most Helpful, @jman46241, of What Will... Happen to One of these Crazy Clowns Around Town, should ISIS get Them On or Before or even After Halloween.
    Loved the Video!! Reminds me of when I had Made Egypt on Halloween Night, but Luckily, No Fright. lol
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for the Invite. xx

Thanks baby❤💋

Hahahahaahahah

@Triss and @jman46241 LOL!!! xxoo

• How awful! That poor pumpkin🎃

• Pumpkins can't feel pain

• Most terrifying video ever
    😂😂

What Guys Said 3

• It's different and interesting take on a pumkin. Did you ever see that scary movie that has a pumkin that kills people?

• Pumpkin carving on Halloween is a tradition that goes back thousands of years to the ancient Pagan days of Europe. But back then, originally, it was the decapitated heads of enemy clans or even sometimes children born for this ritualistic sacrifice. They would have fertility rituals where the priests would impregnate all the young maidens of the village on a certain date, and exactly one year later, all those three-month-old babies would be sacrificed for the year's harvest or whatever. The heads would be displayed on top of walls and on porches or hung from trees. When Christianity came along, they kept the same holidays and rituals but "Christianized" them, so heads got replaced with pumpkins. But there are some who keep the old ways still. Every Halloween, there's little kids in the woods or in secret underground caves being sacrificed for real. Enjoy your candy!

• That was really spooky