Do you find this video scary? 😨?

😐

I don't even know how I ended up watching this video but I watched it and it scares me!!! I don't understand why it feels so creepy.

What do you think? o_o

• yeah it's creepy 👀!
    25% (1)33% (5)32% (6)Vote
  • no.
    75% (3)67% (10)68% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes its creepy! his face just looking at the camera is creepy o_o

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Exactly!! Finally someone understood what I meant... not the whole story about cheating... but simply his staring back at you is soo freakishly creepy.. something uneasy about it...

• 1mo

haha yeah, i didn't really care about the story behind it, the face itself was just scary looking, *shudders* his face almost doesn't even look human o_o

What Guys Said 4

• It depends if you believe the stories of people hiding in your house maybe but the fact he was a cheater seems much more likely

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Hmm neither the story nor the hiding scares me... what seems creepy is that guys face there looking out 👀!! Creepy!!!

• this is a really old news. and im pretty sure someone did this on purpose. because nobody is soo damn stupid these days

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

and if it's old? and if it's fake? I don't know if it's old or real… that's not the point…

simply it popped up and i ended up watching this and it's creepy as hell! and I disagree with you, there are more stupid people in this world than there smart or even average.

• Show All
    • 1mo

and just think for a second with your brain, that why would the guy wants to be appear in the photo when he knows that his husband is gonna capture a pic?

• 1mo

Wow... the ignorance...

• yeah! it very scary how a girl can be so horrible and easily cheat on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well.. who knows how ugly the boyfriend was 😂😂😁👻!!

• Show All
    • 1mo

ha ha very funny, but it takes a lot of time on this site to get gift cards.

• 1mo

😯😯😯😭😭😭... eh~! :[!

• Ok first of all that's anatomically impossible and lol at comment "this video could have been wrapped up in 12 second but gotta stretch it with shitty intro".

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

oooh yeah and the song is creepy as hell too!! xD I was just doing my paper work and this song playing in the back ground then i look and it's this video!! that dude's eye freaks me the hell out… fake or not… it's so creepy! maybe i am the only one scared about this…

What Girls Said 1