Do you find this video scary? 😨?

😐

I don't even know how I ended up watching this video but I watched it and it scares me!!! I don't understand why it feels so creepy.

What do you think? o_o

• yeah it's creepy 👀!
  • no.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes its creepy! his face just looking at the camera is creepy o_o

Exactly!! Finally someone understood what I meant... not the whole story about cheating... but simply his staring back at you is soo freakishly creepy.. something uneasy about it...

haha yeah, i didn't really care about the story behind it, the face itself was just scary looking, *shudders* his face almost doesn't even look human o_o

What Guys Said 4

• It depends if you believe the stories of people hiding in your house maybe but the fact he was a cheater seems much more likely

Hmm neither the story nor the hiding scares me... what seems creepy is that guys face there looking out 👀!! Creepy!!!

• this is a really old news. and im pretty sure someone did this on purpose. because nobody is soo damn stupid these days

and if it's old? and if it's fake? I don't know if it's old or real… that's not the point…

simply it popped up and i ended up watching this and it's creepy as hell! and I disagree with you, there are more stupid people in this world than there smart or even average.

and just think for a second with your brain, that why would the guy wants to be appear in the photo when he knows that his husband is gonna capture a pic?

Wow... the ignorance...

• yeah! it very scary how a girl can be so horrible and easily cheat on a guy.

Well.. who knows how ugly the boyfriend was 😂😂😁👻!!

ha ha very funny, but it takes a lot of time on this site to get gift cards.

😯😯😯😭😭😭... eh~! :[!

• Ok first of all that's anatomically impossible and lol at comment "this video could have been wrapped up in 12 second but gotta stretch it with shitty intro".

oooh yeah and the song is creepy as hell too!! xD I was just doing my paper work and this song playing in the back ground then i look and it's this video!! that dude's eye freaks me the hell out… fake or not… it's so creepy! maybe i am the only one scared about this…

What Girls Said 1