Is it worth buying expensive clothes?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on what you are looking for. You have to be careful when buying clothes because there is a lot of cheap stuff out there that will not last. I prefer buying more expensive clothes (not super expensive), but I also make sure it's good quality.

A lot of t-shirts for women are very thin and see through. You have to layer every top, it's getting ridiculous. So I always try to avoid buying really thin stuff.

The thing is, if you buy super cheap clothes that are not made well. You won't get many washes with them before they start to fall apart. So it's worth it to have a few items that may be more expensive, but well made.

If you are wanting to save some money but don't want to miss out on quality, check out some second hand stores. A lot of times there is gently used (if not new) clothing for sale that is brand name. I've found stuff with the tags still on them.

Or try a store that specializes in second hand brand name clothes like Platos Closet.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends in what you're buying, some expensive clothes are worth it while others are just overpriced branded crap.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's ok to buy expensive clothes but you always have to make sure if the quality is really good because sometimes it's not really better that the quality of some cheaper clothes in different shops. But it is always worth to buy expensive shoes.

• Only if they're expensive cause they're like durable and shit.

I'd rather buy a 150$ dress made from genuine native Americans from whatever they make it out of, rather than a 150$ dress thats name brand just cause its name brand.
    I don't know if that made sense.

• Yes and no. I think it's worth buying an expensive item you really like but you can get really cute clothes sometimes even expensive clothes for not a ton of cashola if you look in the right places. Like I frequently get expensive clothes for a 3rd of the price at Marshall's. And I love old fashioned clothes and private boutiques.

• am not into expensive stuffs at all

• Sometimes if it's great quality

• I don't buy expensive clothes. I usually buy the cheaper clothes and if the expensive clothes are on sale that's when I usually get it. Like yesterday I got a 30 dollar dress for 10 dollars.

• A big no. I'm a cheap person lol

• if it is quality then yes

What Guys Said 8

• I buy as expensive as I can afford because I wear classic styles and I buy for quality manufacture and durability. Spending bigger bucks for trendy fashion is a waste for me for 2 reasons. The trend changes quickly and since manufacturers know this and don't invest in quality materials. Buyers in that demographic don't care because they'll follow the trends and so rotate their wardrobes e few times a year. If you can afford and fashion trends matter, go for it.

• sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. depends on how expensive we are talking about and what piece of clothes

• it´s worth paying extra for good quality. it´s not worth it to pay loads of money for a brand. there´s a difference between brand and quality.

• No expensive clothes are odd to me instead.

• Yea, i only buy expensive clothes and so far Im happy with each investment I make. I only buy clothes 2 times a year tho since they are more durable.

• Nope.

• Not really.

• Not worth pay much but some clothings are worth it like sheep fur