Guys, Do you have hoes?

So I know I shouldn't but I sometimes listen in on other people's conversations and usually I ended up hearing things I shouldn't hear. Anyway so yesterday in school a friend of mine was talking to a guy beside her and he ended telling her about this girl who is completely in love with him. She asked him if he loved her back and he replied "I love how good she sucks my dick!" Then he showed her the texts between him and her and then showed him like 30 other unread text messages from girls he claims he had sex with or girls that want to sleep with. As the day went on I kinda listen to a few other conversations. One guy was in the hall complaining about how every girl he has sex with catches feelings. Another guy was talking to his friend about a girl he was going to attempt to fuck if she tells him she's single. Please don't judge me for listening to these conversations, it's just that the people in my school talk really loud. It seems like every guy in my school just wants or has hoes. Guys have even tried to use me for sex even though I'm the farthest thing from a hoe. So do you have hoes? If so how many? Do you even want hoes?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• WTF. I thought you were going to talk about farming equipment!

What Guys Said 22

• No, I do not have any hoes, lol. Not all guys are like that, even after I divorced my ex wife, I still remain good friends with her and care about her. We live in different states, but I never cheated on her or anything. Men are capable of love too, don't let high school conversations get to you. Age and maturity is also a prime factor, so is fitting in and sounding like a bad ass. Also, you don't really know if those guys are telling the truth, many guys particularly younger ones lie about how many women they've slept with. You know how many guys lie and say they slept with all these chicks, then the truth comes out that they never did anything with them? That happened all the time in high school. It's good to be cautious, but don't be so afraid that you'll remain single forever. My advice is wait until after high school for dating. Set yourself up now while you are young, and then start dating and looking to settle down. The worse thing you can do at your age is get pregnant or catch a permanent S. T. D.

• "I got hoes in different area codes"

• It's not every guy, it's the most popular/handsome guys that you end your friends pay the most attention to.

I know it's not every guy. I was exaggerating because I hear conversations like these pretty often in my school. It's not just the most handsome/popular guys though. Even guys who are unpopular/unattractive talk about how many hoes they have.

Many of them are lying or exaggerating.

• Sounds like these guys are just talking big to their boys, i doubt they are really getting laid that much

• I don't like to call them hoes.

In HS, most people are lying though.

I know for a fact some of them are lying. It's weird.

• Absolutely, but it can't be just any hoe, she gotta be a good hoe

• I am sorry you have been treated so badly. Those boys are young though, hopefully adulthood will straighten them out a bit.

• Yes... would you want me for a guy friend and you would never be my hoe... just a good friend that you could be with and and be respected wether we had sex or not..

What's up with your age man 😂😂😂😂😂

• Yep, got all kinds of hoes..

There are kinds of hoes?

Hey where's my like hoe? I mean anon girlie..

Well now you're not getting one

• They're just enjoying what so called " sexual freedom "
    Not every guy is like that OP duh

I know every guy isn't like that. I was just exaggerating duh.

• I did. Never again though.

• 'Yeah, most guys that are social and half good looking will have a booty call or a few girls on the side.

• Why does it matter? those girls chose the guy, let them learn the hard way.

I was just curious you know. I have no problem with what they're doing. If a guy wants to have 30 hoes, good for him. If a girl wants to be a hoe, good for her. I was just curious.

I dont keep hoes around me nor do I want a hoe around me

• this is an unintended consequence of feminism. Enjoy your empowerment!

What do you mean?

Yeah, their going out of style, A shame as they raise successful children who eventually contribute to society by paying a lot of taxes, creating jobs and not burdening the legal system.

Well it's a good thing I don't want children.

• ummm no.. i dont act like that

• No I don't have hoes but I love a woman in hose

• No never do that to a women

• Your age is very small sweet. Just, I am surprised

• I dont have any, nor do i want any. I think its really weird and fucked up tbh

• I thinks it all just talk...

• i treat my hoes like gfs
    they are human but i am always exclusive

So isn't that just a gf?

But you just said you treat them like gfs and exclusive.

they only fuck me, and i treat them nice
      but they are not more than sex

• the picture of your school shows how fucked up society has become. and how corrupt and lost our youth is. there is nothing good with taking advantage of girls and having "hoes" as you say. there is nothing good with playing with others' feelings and bodies.