What do you think of anonymous?

Do you think they are pests or do you think they are fighting for the right things?

• I like them
  • I am neutral on the issue
  • I hate them
  • I don't know/Show results
1mo I mean the organization anonymous.
1mo I am not talking about on GaG, I am talking about the hacker group called anonymous.
1mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• They're alright, never fucked anything up too bad as far as I know so I'm neutral.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are an activist group that is out there for the people against the govt corruption. Yes they are out there helping using their technical abilities

What Girls Said 13

• This probably isn't the right site to ask that question. :P Too many people will mistake it for the anonymous feature on this website.

• I don't know a lot about them... so I don't think about them at all.

• I'm pretty neutral on them.

• Never heard of em

• I don't think anything of them. I view them no differently than those who don't post anonymously.

Read the update.

There is a group called anonymous. They hack websites, if the website trys to cover up corruption or if the website tries to stop wikileaks. They also are known to take down Isis websites.

Hmm, well they seem like they're using their skills for good.

• I'm sceptical of the.

• I'm uber neutral about them.

• I'm not sure. I guess I'm ambivalent.

Good luck and great question 😉

• I myself have Gone Pink when I Need to.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

I am not talking about on here. I am talking about the organization.

lol!! Me either. GAG only. xx

Ohhh, That, well, no matte who tries to go ANON, they are found out, thanks to WikiLeaks. lolxx

• neutral

• I feel like they're trying to help us, I have a good feeling about Anonymous.

• I think of them as a other terrorist organization.

Even though they fight terrorist organizations?

In some ways worse because there's no rhyme or reason to who they attack. Scientogy, the US Govt, PayPal, Iran, Toys r us. It's like they just like flexing their muscle.

Actually they do have reason for their attacks. For example, the PayPal hack was because PayPal refused to let people donate to wikileaks. Most of their members don't like to flex their muscles. They always have a reason when they attack.

• gimme some blue anon 30-35😬

What Guys Said 24

• I don't know. But I feel worried about their recent videos regarding a possible World War 3. I hope it really is just a false alarm and they're just made and released them as a publicity stunt to gain more attention. I figure they usually release information that is censored and uncover dirt or the truth, which would unlikely be the case of getting people's attention. But if they are absolutely right about World War 3 or Nuclear War happening soon, then things are going to be bad, really bad.

• A bunch of basement dwellers that posted funny stuff for shit and giggles but then half of them took themselves too seriously

• We need these more pro active side of citizens... helps balancing the power.
    Still... it's not that organized and brings risks with it. But yeah, they always existed since ancient times, they just used different tools.

• I don't know I'm not sure what they've been up to these days.

• They remind me of myself, Lelouch Vi Britannia, when I became Emperor of Britannia, and planned my own demise once I became the enemy of the world.

• I think the people on the street wearing guy faux mask are idiots. I think the people behind the organization are dangerous but a useful necessity.

• Not a fan of any Anon they hide and act like a wise ass at times. The pink ones flirt and you have no idea what they look like

• They claim to be fighting "for the voiceless"
    but really they are fighting for their own views, trying to claim what they are doing is right.

• Hit or miss really. Sometimes they so amazing work. Other times they tend to be disappointing

• I don't like nor hate them.

• I wonder what the hell they are hiding from. It's like all I see is these blue anons. Age 25 threw 40. Same with pink. I'm neutral.

Oh the hacker group? I don't respect them. It is rooted in evil. And evil intent.

• I think that we don't actually know who they are haha

• They are cybercrminals whose place is in prison, according to the law

According to law the government should also be in prison.
      When they basically scam people and go to war with countries/kill innocent people

@Dipsy Exactly.

• Bunch of nerds

Is that a bad thing?

Kinda, don't remember the last time they did something really useful besides put propaganda on Facebook and ban twitter accounts.

• the problem is everybody can claim they┬┤re anonymous. therefore you never know.

• They are SJW's i guess.

• I never allow them on my questions, but people can do what they want.

• I don't really like him. Or her? Them?

• The brought us the fappening how could you be mad at that!

• I dislike them because they go after a lot of anti-establishment places as well.

But I appreciate some of the stuff they do.

• They are far more daring. Thus brilliant

• Anonomous just showed how the National Polls for Clinton are rigged. They took the video down on youtube though. She paid a company who did the polls and they loaded it with dem voters and then gave the phony baloney poll to the media who reported it as a real 11% percentage difference for Hillary. They are just getting us ready to accept a rigged election with millions of fake votes, illegal votes.

• "Issue"? WHat're you talkin' 'bout?
    #anonlivesmatter

Ohhhhhhh, you're talking about a GROUP. Never heard of 'em! But that does explain the weird grammar. XP

• I'm in love with the anonymous girl picture. That white silhouette against a pink background, just gets me so, mmm