What did you learn from your twenties?

what you learn from your... love life, behaviour of the opposite sex , family life, friends , work, studies social circle, fashion sense , independence , personality, importance in life etc?

Did you ever re-invent yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Love life- I've learned that I should know what I want and settle for nothing less. I'm not expecting much so the little that I'm asking for... if its not happening then I've learned to not stick around.
    2. Behavior of opposite sex- From MY experience, straight guys who are single do NOT want to be "just friends". They all insert wanting more than strictly friendship sooner or later & when u turn them down they get mad or stop talking to u. Learned that the hard way.
    3. Family life- I've learned that they're not perfect & they get on my damn nerves sometimes lol but they have been an AWESOME support system. I could not ask for more.
    4. Work- I've learned that I don't have to stick around a job that I hate (especially when the pay is cheap af) just because of money. Better is there.
    5. Studies- I hate school. That's all
    6. Social circle- It's become smaller but they're there for me so that's what matters
    7. Fashion sense- I don't spend as much due to other responsibilities. I still enjoy shopping but I know how to balance my money better
    8. Independence- I still want more of it. It will happen soon. Learned to be patient
    9. Personality- I'm content with who I am. I've learned to just love me for me. Other people's opinion doesn't matter
    10. Importance in life- I've learned that life has a lot of ups and down but it's important to hold on & be strong.

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of things I had to unlearn later, such as disrespect for women, being too opinionated...

I thnk we are in the same boat regarding being opinionated , I just have a lot to learn.
      thank you for your story.

• I learned that trying to pursue the opposite sex is a waste of my time. My time is better placed continuously improving myself intellectually, growing professionally, and bettering the world rather than just the life of a single person.

You sure sound like a diamond I am pretty sure you eventually meet a woman worth your time on your path to greatness :), thank you for your story

• That I'm not a kid anymore... Adult responsibilities.

• that life sucks... HARD

• I learned loneliness

• dont trust women. they'll lie to you, deceive you, manipulate you, and use you. at these ages they look more for fuckbuddies. if you show too much love or let of your guard too much they'll screw you over. relationships with them are of narcissistic nature, superficial and epidermic. they are based on lies and deceiving each other. nothing i want to participate into.

whoever screws you over will screw you over again. dont trust a traitor.

at these ages concentrate on your studies, carreer and buildinga healthy social circle.

never slander people behind theirback. its destructive for you and others.

make the best out of the time you have.

produce something valuable for humanity.

everything is love. love humans in a brotherly way.

dont let stress overtake you. use material goods as a tool dont get used by them.

it is funny how a view girls I know told the same thing you just wrote but about man...
      did you find a loyal and respectful women who was worth it later in life?

yeah. a great one. but first did many mistakes. also i wanted a true relationship or nothing. its sad to see how many of these are usually based on deception, lies, flattering and fakery.

What Girls Said 5

• I learned from my twenties that procrastination is a true enemy. My 20s should have been the time in my life where I traveled the world, experienced so many things and met so many people, to learn lessons, and maybe even transform. Now that I'm out of college, my career will surely run my life soon. So, I'm trying to catch up with living life before that happens.

• To love your life, have fun, take care of the way you look, take care of your body.
    Also that if a boy leaves , 10 will show up instead and that you should always be with someone who' would be willing to burn the world for you.
    To enjoy every single moment with friends and family because tomorrow they might not be here with us anymore.
    Not to worry too much, and stress too much.

• i am still in my twenties... all i know is that we learn a lot from our mistakes

• Life is what you make it.

And pay your bills on time, guys will be jerks, friends come and go, stay in school, listen to your elders, and try to be happy even if you're sad inside.

• Not there yet, lol