what you learn from your... love life, behaviour of the opposite sex , family life, friends , work, studies social circle, fashion sense , independence , personality, importance in life etc?
Did you ever re-invent yourself?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Love life- I've learned that I should know what I want and settle for nothing less. I'm not expecting much so the little that I'm asking for... if its not happening then I've learned to not stick around.
2. Behavior of opposite sex- From MY experience, straight guys who are single do NOT want to be "just friends". They all insert wanting more than strictly friendship sooner or later & when u turn them down they get mad or stop talking to u. Learned that the hard way.
3. Family life- I've learned that they're not perfect & they get on my damn nerves sometimes lol but they have been an AWESOME support system. I could not ask for more.
4. Work- I've learned that I don't have to stick around a job that I hate (especially when the pay is cheap af) just because of money. Better is there.
5. Studies- I hate school. That's all
6. Social circle- It's become smaller but they're there for me so that's what matters
7. Fashion sense- I don't spend as much due to other responsibilities. I still enjoy shopping but I know how to balance my money better
8. Independence- I still want more of it. It will happen soon. Learned to be patient
9. Personality- I'm content with who I am. I've learned to just love me for me. Other people's opinion doesn't matter
10. Importance in life- I've learned that life has a lot of ups and down but it's important to hold on & be strong.1