How do I fix this wood cabinet door where the screws have pulled out (picture)?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Best bet is to fill it with hot glue and push them back into the holes quick before it sets, or use an epoxy , flake board sucks for use in cabinets , only other thing to do is offset the holes if you can

The hinges snap, so wondering if there is an epoxy that can accommodate it?

Hot glue would be best , only other thing that will work really strong is to drill holes straight through and use a nut and bolt but you may have a hinge on opposite side so you would need to take those screws out and continue the bolt through and put the nut on that end of the other hinge but that will be stronger

• Shift the hinge up or down a half inch, or just go buy a new one lol

Buy a new what? Can I replace the hole or make a big hole?

What will suck? You mean the adhesion or just stating that the wood sucks because its some kind of polyblend?

The finished product is still going to suck because of the cheap wood. It will eventually happen again, and probably sooner than you will like.