Have you mastered the art of lying?

Do you remember any of the lies you've told? What the biggest lie you've told? Do you lie to everyone? Has anyone ever called you a pathological liar?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a terrible liar, I stammer and get this ugly flush up my neck and over my chest.
    Biggest lie was about some work experience to get a promotion

What Guys Said 15

• I'm a great liar. I have no idea what the biggest 1 was, but I can come up with some elaborate lies. I probably lie to everyone. I don't know about pathological. I can tell the truth, obviously, but I do lie about certain things and can get away with it 😏

• When it comes to stuff about myself, I don't lie. When it comes to me not wanting to do something, I'll lie like my life is on the line. I call it situational lying haha. Hbu do you lie?

• I think everyone lies. People who say they don't lie - are lying to themselves. Who would honestly say to parents straight up that an ugly baby is. . . ugly? Who hasn't made up a more acceptable excuse to miss an event rather than telling the truth (Frankly your kid's first birthday party is just unimportant to me)?
    Stop lying and just admit that you lie!

That's when you say the baby has interesting features lol because it's true, interesting enough to have thought poor thing

• Theoretically speaking, I'm a good liar but I don't like to... not a habit I want to form.

• I'm a criminal. Criminals are notorious liars. Though i wouldn't call it lying. Id call it only telling half the thruth. Do i remember any of my stories? I remember all of them.

• The best lie is a partial truth, in other words only reveal half while leaving the other half unsaid, then it's not lying

• I like to say i am very honest i do admit to lying certain times
    like when i got in trouble when i was dating my ex-girlfriend
    but other than that i like to be honest.

• I'm extremely honest or quiet lol

• No. I automatically start laughing. I have mastered the "Art of Being Right." You only have to lie when you're wrong.

• No i can't lie.

I can lie, but I choose not to, don't see a point in lying, even if it may hurt someone a hurtful truth has less of a sting then a deceiving lie when found out, plus requires you to always have to remember the lie exactly in case it ever comes up again

• Yes.

• No and I never want to. . I'm the type to admit when I make a mistake

• "The Men of the Mark do not lie, and therefore they are not easily deceived."
    -J. R. R. Tolkien

• My mother forced me to master it. And she gave the perfect example.
    I don't lie to my wife and son.
    No reason to lie here. :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• am not good at lying... reason why i don't lie

• I'm the worst liar ever.

• No.
    I'm a terrible liar. It's so obvious when I'm lying lol

• I don't really lie about big things because that stuff always comes out in the end but no one can ever tell when I lie, I'm a fantastic actress in that sense.

• I smile when I lie and I'm easily caught. I haven't really told a big lie before that it affects something really badly.