Why is there so much hatred toward Islam on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, look, I live in India and its the second most populous Muslim country in the world. And before someone starts yanking off saying 'you've never met a Muslim before'. Yes, I have. I have a Muslim neighbor, I have more than a few Muslim friends and while they're damn fine people. Its them I value over the religion because to be frank I've never paid attention to it. But Islam has myraid of problems in India right now.
    And all of it is linked to Sharia Law, which has become quite an issue after a case where a Muslim man raped a Hindu girl, and according to Sharia Law, they must be wed. Can you just imagine what this insinuates? So as stated by the constitution of India as amendments are being made to remove Sharia Law (no, not Islam), there is widespread opposition by Muslims here, as it compromises their right to practice. And this is the main issue here. Many Muslims will tell you that is not the case, but until they themselves ban these notorious practices under this so called law, I cannot acknowledge such a religion that violates human rights down to its very core. BAN SHARIA LAW. While I usually think Putin is an asshole, he says something nice sometimes.
    new3.fjcdn.com/.../...+is+truth_355210_4854775.jpg

What Guys Said 21

• I'd have to say that it is caused by the things that are done in its name.

Let me give you an example. In America there is a small Christian Church called the Westboro church. This church is known for holding rallies where they call people names and condemn people etc. They, the church members, have never killed anyone to the best of my knowledge.

This church is condemned by almost every other church in the country. The Pope has condemned it, the Baptist counsel has condemned it. If you belong to that church, people will shun you.

On the other hand, Muslims have bombed people, run them over, shot at them, and SOMETIMES you will hear some Muslim say something like, "oh well, they're not *real* Muslims", or, "they're not following the prophets teachings" but no Muslims will say these people have to go. They have to die for perverting Islam. Why? Over time a lot of people have come to feel that it's because these people are not perverting Islam
    . They're just being more honest.

• People fear the unknown.

Most people probably haven't even talked to another Muslim in real life before. I suppose partially that can be blamed on how while Muslims are a very tight-knit community they don't socialize with outside groups very often.
    Most of the general public , all they've seen is what's shown on TV , the stoning and beheading of women in Sharia law practising countries , the Daesh , Boko Haram.
    All they've seen is the radicalized elements. The Dahes.

That's a bit like using the Lord's Resistance Army or the KKK or certain African nations radicalised by IHOP (not the pancake house , International House of Prayers - which is a US christian organization) as a representation of Christianity.

People fear what they don't know , and if they know little and the little that they known is all negative , that breeds hatred and fear.

• One extremist group ruins the image, that's all it takes. The people who claim all muslims do this are just as extreme and irrational as those they judge. Any educated person knows the actions of a minority are not the actions of the majority.

Fwiw I think all religion is a fallacy not just Islam.

• As they restrict other people's lives in muslim areas or families and we dont hear of any good because of islam so they have developed a bad reputation as a result.
    Realistically the qoran needs updating for the modern world if muslims want the view of islam to start to become less negative.

• The good aspects of Islam are? Just curious.

• mostly because of all the atrocities that have happened over recent years. I mean the media shoves it down your throat on a daily basis that something bad is happening in the name of religion and people start to stereotype.

I dont hate anyone unless they deserve it. it isn't fair that all followers of islam be judged the same way because there are extremists giving them a bad name.

individuals should be judged on their own merits.

• Quite frankly, because muslims have a pretty high amount of black sheeps among them.

Is it fair that all muslims get a bad rep for it?
    No. Is it human to happen? Yes.

• What is 1500 years is believed to be 100 years by ignorants and haters who think they "do & act" don't know the 1400-year period.
    2. Scary Arabs.
    3. TV & media of countries that show so much hate (because of the wars in the past history) to their people.

• Expand please?

• i have zero problems with Islam but u do have problems with any group that acts on an extremist level

• uneducated and the media

• Cause hate is irrational feeling
    People can hate 1.5 billion of people for 2 discrete buildings only cause they are told to
    And at the same times it's OK to destroy while countries and human experiment

It's just hate and fear are irrational

It's not irrational when Muslims are terrorizing people. TERRORists. You expect us sane people to keep on living like nothing fucking happening when people are being killed by Muslim crazies?

Sounds like you're projecting to me, and I looked at the wiki page and it's quite garbage actually. Wiki is a user edited site, how about a. org website next time.

It's not a double standard ok, it's awful when anyone dies American, Muslim, even death row inmates. I'm not saying any of this is ok, I wish none of it had ever happened, but when 9/11 happened it broke the peace and we had to make sure that it doesn't happen again. That included war and it's awful. It's not a scalpel either, war is a blunt instrument trying to fix a delicate issue but the only option we had. I hope that analogy was right by the way I just kinda interpreted it myself.

Am I saying America killed no civilians? No, I'm sure we did in the process of trying to fix this problem. But it wasn't our goal. Our goal was to stop terrorism and bring down monsters like osama bin laden and sadden hussein. The terrorists goal was to hurt and terrorize as many innocent people as possible. Two totally different things.

@Toriiiii
      If that was the case
      Why USA invaded Iraq in 1990
      Of course someone in Isis or alqaeda uses your same logic and says we should make sure USA won't come to Iraq again
      So let's 911
      Is it justified to you now?
      That's how you sound

Look this is endless debate behind screen and it's seriously has no point
      I just showed you another point of view , just consider it and keep looking for the truth
      Thank you :)

• Which muslims?

• No idea
    I don't hate anyone

• on the internet, everyone hates everything

• Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, the day of the rope comes soon. Few more dumb Muslim kids blowing themselves up, and your people will be cast into fire.

• I find some of them aren't so good at fitting in to western culture.

For example at the beach near me a bunch of them got arrested for harassing topless women (its legal on our beaches) and abusing them and calling them sluts etc. Stuff like that just makes people angry

• Cause even if not every Muslim is a terrorist, all terrorist are Muslims!!!

• It's not just islam, there's a strong a hatred to a few different topics here, Trump, MGTOW/FGTOW, a bunch of stuff

• Terrorist attacks and shit.

What Girls Said 5

• Because when you see hundreds of Muslims marching through U. K. Cities with Isis flags shouting "the west will fall", you just might get the impression that these fuckers don't like us very much.

Look, I'm not going to judge people JUST because of their religion. I judge people by their actions and the actions of Muslims in the U. K. And Germany ( like booing a moment of silence for the Paris attacks during a football game) it's very frightening.

Muslims are very literal when it comes to their scriptures. Death for leaving Islam is literally death. Beating women who don't wear veils is a real thing you can watch it on YouTube. Not here in America where the Muslims are normal, but in places like the Middle East and everywhere Muslims live that doesn't have a constitution, women are treated like shit, thrives get their hands chopped off or ran over by a car. This shit still happens in the 21st century.

So if you don't like the Muslim hate, don't get mad at me, get mad at the fuckers in your religion who are giving you a bad name. We have every reason to be afraid of you because of people do in the name of your god.

• ISIS. Radical Islam.
    Sums it up.
    Good luck and Nothing bad with Peaceful Loving Muslims. xx

• Ignorance.

• What can i say? Close-mindedness, bigotry and ignorance which are caused exclusively by the brainwashing media of the west.

• Can you take a wild guess?