Have you ever been admitted into hospital?

If so, how long was your stay?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to have surgery as soon right after I was born, I had a condition that lead to my esophagus and stomach being pouched up at their ends instead of connecting.
    I took a ambulence ride to another hospital that was equipped to deal with that and after I spent two weeks in the neo-natal ICU.
    Then I had ear infections frequently from 2-4 and six different sets of ear-tubes implanted after they kept falling out. (I should be deaf but my surgeon was REALLY GOOD, instead due to some sort of ear nerve damage I've got a disconnect between my ears and mouth sort of where I hear really well (Remember that part from my recent take where I could hear the nurses well enough to follow their conversation all night even though they were like 20 feet ) away but I usually talk really loud.
    Then when I was 7 I tried defending a wild mouse from my cat and got bit (now I dislike rodents for that and they eat my garden) and spent all night in the ER because my parents concerned about disease.
    Then at 14 I had the noro-virus but because at that point I took meds to sleep and was vomiting every 15 minutes that meant I couldn't take my meds for three days and was very dehydrated, so I got hospitalized so to take anti-nasuea medication and saline through an IV so I wasn't dehydrated and could sleep.
    Then two days ago I spent the night in the hospital because I was suicidal.
    I might be missing one but I think I got them all

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, a few times. One time was because I swallowed a dirty gum I think? I'm not so sure it was a very long time ago, I assume my stay lasted two days. Then my longest was I think a month, I had Meningitis. Finally, my most recent one was when I had an epilepsy stroke and it was only for a half day. It's already been 8 years, since I was admitted to a hospital, so yeah nothing major has happened to me in quite a while.

What Guys Said 16

• Tonsillectomy in 4th grade, ribcage flu in 9th grade, lawn mower accident in 10th grade, ribcage flu again in 2006, liver disease in 2009 and 2010, and a giant infection in my right arm in 2013 (for that last one, I was actually sent to a plastic surgeon.) Also in 2011, I was briefly in the emergency room because of red streaks that my grandparents thought were blood poisoning. Turns out, it was just hidradenitis sinuses forming.

• Yeah. Was in a rollover traffic crash. Transported by ambulance to North Okaloosa Medical Center. Spent 45 minutes in the ER. Talked to a doc for less than two minutes. Discharged with a prescription for 4 schedule narcotics.

Two weeks later got a copy of the worker's comp invoice. $9,994.37. Ambulance ride (2.7 miles) was $1,654.87 of that.

• Got invited to have a football trial at Glasgow Celtic when I was 13. In the lead up to going trained hard but during a sprint I felt like i had been shot...

My Achilles Tendon had ripped :(

• No, I've only been to the ER for stitches in my lower lip and right leg and to mend a broken left wrist and two broken fingers on my left hand.

• Jaw surgery - 3 days in ICU and 5 in a normal room. Recovery was the worst part even out of hospital.

• Thankfully, no. I dislocated my ankle and injured my hip, still haven't been to a hospital.

• yes many times for different things and times

• yup, a lot of times. more than i can't count. the longest would be 3 or 7 days

Thank you!

My pleasure @Razzle-Dazzle

• Long enough to hate them.

• I had a broken arm when I was a junior in high school.

• A have a very long history with hospitals. my record 3 weeks.

Sorry to hear that

Sure, pasta it is.
      This is up to you how many much to make (1-4 or more persons)
      I take wild mushrooms chop it to little peaces and fry it a little bit with bacon and garlic, then take some milk pour it in and make some starch (am not sure of this word) but you use some flour to make it thick and season it with salt black pepper and white pepper. Cook the pasta and vioula. Of course everything would be much tasty with cream instead of milk but it wouldn't be so healthy.
      If you need some pasta salads i can find something else. If you don't like this one just tell me so i can give you another one.
      Enjoy

Oh that sounds so nice!!. I love mushrooms and the other ingredients. Thank you so much!. I will def cook it tomorrow after work. I really appreciate that!. Thanks again. I will let you know how it went, i know i will like it though :)

• Yup, this year, about a month. I have to go in again soon

• Couple of time. Once for surgery and another time for suspected need of one but escaped :)

At least it was due to be bitten by that snake or scorpion 😱😂👠🐍🐜

hahahha i'll come over with my heels hahha

And a bat also please. Ewwwwwwww... ughhhhhhhhhh... Snakes ewwwwwwww...

• nope

• I have been in it. For a day because of poisoning

• 3 times once because of a very bad flue as a kid once to get my adnoides removed as a kid both where just a couple days and then a week after I was shot twice in the chest

What Girls Said 13

• I got admitted a while ago for a throat and chest infection that made my temperature go super high and I got fits :P I was too dehydrated and I needed antibiotics so that was really why I was kept in, so I could be put on an IV and stabilised. I think I was in for three nights, not too long.

• Yeah a few times :/
    Longest was for like half a year but I changed clinics in between & a few times for my anemia, although I thankfully never had to stay longer than 1-2 days each time, one time for about 2 weeks for blood poisoning & last time was in march when I was there for 2-3 weeks because of a pneumonia.

• Yeah a few times lol
    Got severe infections twice as a kid, got a surgery as a teen, went to the ER 4 times...

• Yes, but it was only for less than a day.

• Yeah. Twice for car accidents (wasn't seriously hurt in either but I still had minor injuries) and another for my tonsils.

• Yeah, for two months, I use to have Meningitis.

• 3 days for MRSA. It was boring.

• Nope.

• Went to ER two or three times for seizures, one time I stayed for a few days so they could figure out why I was having them. Stayed in the psych ward wing for a week and a half for suicidal tendencies.

• Uhh no I don't think so.

• Never

• Three times
    And those three times were about a week long.

• nope