If you could only do one thing (all day/everyday) for the rest of your life what would you choose to do?

This excludes eating/drinking and sleeping since those are necessary to live lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give my rated 'G' reply: I'm thinking a sneak away, if I was a kid I would call it a sleep over, in Indiana. I always wanted to visit Hoosier State Park, I heard it was beautiful, daring, adventurous, sexy, spontaneous, and will absolutely take my breath away. Yea, a sleep over in Indiana.

• Lmao, best answer yet. Indiana is a great place ;)

• Thanks for MHO! :) :) I'll be able to test out my "wish" in the next 4-6 months. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Swing in a hammock on a tropical island

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 9

• I'd probably be a doctor nothing better then saving lives.

• Sleep with hot guys.

• ^^ yeah, I'd like to say something more lovey-dovey-philanthropic... but, if I only got ONE thing I could do for the rest of forever... yep.

• Swim in a pool of money

• Listen to the music.

• If I could, I would spend the rest of my life, watching movies. Always different movies, of course.

• Enjoy good health.

• Go for runs/walks

• Have conversations with friends/SO/fam

• Have sex, watch movies, or eat ice cream. What if I can multitask?