If you view yourself as a 'nice person' and it was proven that 'nice people never win' could you compromise yourself by being nasty to get ahead?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have it in me to be that way

What Girls Said 3

• How nasty exactly? As in sleep with the boss? Tell everyone you said a bunch of racist stuff? Threaten to expose that your child is not from the father you said was his? I wouldn't want to have to, but if I was forced to then I probably would.

Within respect, more in the selfish sense

i think it is tougher being a woman for society is still very much male dominated meaning you have to live with a bit of edginess. Not be disrespectful to yourself, more be more predatory in situations

Society teaches people to be this way, which blows. I've always wished we could be more cooperative, but a lot of blind idiots want to follow the government whose sole purpose is to keep us divided. People shouldn't have to live the way you suggested, but survival of the fittest and all.

• Well I'm nice and I've got the trophies and awards to prove that I win :-D

• No I just don't have it in me to be nasty.

What Guys Said 5

• Simple answer, no - It would be like selling my soul.

• No I can't I an who I am.

• No I'd never compromise myself simply to get ahead.

• No I'm never nasty to people. Being mean never leads to lasting happiness with others or yourself ( even if the mean person feels this way... it is still untrue )

People can sense bad vibes and trust me they can feel you hurting them.

Don't be mean. Be positive and good to others.

"Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see" - Mark Twain 🌺

• I've considered getting into witchcraft and seeing if that could help.