What will you take home after death?

I ask this question on the background that life is a journey and death is not an end but a passage. Our love ones who have gone ahead are keeping a close eye on us, wishing we could listen, instead of continue in our mistakes. Let us remember that what is dear to us while on earth, forms part of us and determines a great deal where we belong. Like a child who goes on a study, so we are, at the end we are expected to proof ourselves worthy to be called graduates of the school of earth, because life is a school. The most valuable thing in life is LOVE, nothing and nothing will ever surpass LOVE. This question relates to mytake: A Must Read: The Real Difference Between Life and Death http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/a31701-a-must-read-the-real-difference-between-life-death

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. You can't anything in this life through death. That is very clear. People's souls goes accordingly to wither or not their saved. My mom left this life saved, and she is home where she belongs. Not to cling on to this world anymore. Thats the same with my grandfather as well. Death is two things: a passage to either heaven or hell based on our choices and faith, or actual death where there is no life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything that's in my spirit

What Girls Said 2

• ('-' ) my anime and manga collection.

*drops mic*

• I don't know because I have no home. :(

What Guys Said 0