What is on everybodys mind today?

What is on your mind today? Do you want to vent, share something good, have somethingg to say now is the time to let it out!

I have been waiting patiently for the arrival of my new nephew due the 13th of November, but he could come anytime now! I am also excited for the Christmas and Thanksgiving season.

#Letitout
#Testify

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've started to be hopeful about my future for the first time in a really really long time and honestly its kinda scary

What Girls Said 18

• 0|1
  • I'm mentally exhausted and stress is through the roof. I can't handle being a 24/7, unpaid caregiver. I put my life on hold just to take care of my little brother and I hate it. Especially since he is incredibly disrespectful.

That sucks, Is there any way you could move out on your own or something?

Not right now. I am thinking that after I finish the certified nurses assistant program, I will ask them to pay for a caregiver instead of my college

• I went for a drink with my ex again last night and he kissed me and eurgh. I just don't know what to do anymore.

• Napoleon ugh, hate that guy...

What's wrong with Napoleon?

@Maxemeister better than the 8 million deaths in the Great War & the holocaust ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tru tru

• I'm exhausted.

• debating between iphone SE and iphone 6S
    i want one for my trip this week
    the local store only has SE on stock
    so wondering if I should just get that

• Trying to get over certain people and just let go of people that don't want to be in my life. I also really wish I has an SO. 😔

• A bunch of nonsense. Mainly thinking about finding a new job, getting a car, adopting a cat, the fact that I eat too much, I need to stop wasting my money, I'm bored af at work

• Pain. Did my first 5k today and my ankle started hurting during for some reason, so bad that I'm now limping. Good times.

• I'm tired. :D

• Schools killing me

• Food is on my mind.

• What do cheetos have to do with cheetahs?

Thats a good question. The other day I wondered how the fruits in Jello Salad sayin place

• Halloween

• I'm thinking why I always choose such jerks.

• My pet budgie that I had for 5 years died yesterday...

• "Fml"

• I need to see a therapist..

What Guys Said 7

• I slept late this morning and have been playing a bit of catch up ever since so haven't had time to reflect on things. Nothing extraordinary, the normal things that go through my head on quiet days.

• Been under the weather I just want to feel better

• im thinking about publishing this mytake or just deleting it like many others i have deleted.

• a girl.

• huh, eh? wuzz'at? wake up for what? huh? zzzzzz

• How creepy you are

• Not a whole lot to be honest.