Will donald trump deportes permanent residents?

Updates:
1mo *deport

1|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• He can't deport permanent residents. If you have a green card, don't worry about it.

In fact, don't worry about it because 1) he won't be President and 2) he may eat his gun within 2 years.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am More Concerned about Deporting the Ones who Try and Get in this Country.
    He is Right about Two things Here, Dear: He Will Build a wall, we don't Know Who these people are who are Coming in through the Cracks, and also He Will... Make America Great Again!!
    His Newest Polls are UP!
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

The legal one who came from a plane. They become legal resident. They both suck, Hilary's and Trump's economy plans sucks also.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Ohh, I mean there are NOT many ones like yourself who want to do this Legally. xx

• 13d

Thank you for your own Vote of Confidence with my Winner against the Sinner. xx

What Guys Said 2

• He might: he announced it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

When?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Some people come here legally by plane, and become permanent resident.

• 1mo

Some , indeed.
      Trump just tries to surf on a xenophobic wave.

• in legal terms, I think "Permanent Residency" is regarded as a legitimate status.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Even if he somehow wins he couldn't do that. Green card holders have been guarenteed residency

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's possible to deport permanent residents, but he might do that.
    It seems like he doesn't like foreign people.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they're illegal i hope he does

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Their stealing our jobs. Yea right, jobs that America don't want.

• Show All
    • 1mo

What if they are paying tax

• 1mo

How can Cubans get here illegal and get citizenship, getting away from communsim. I'm not Mexican but I think if a Mexican crossed a border risking his life to get away from horrible Mexican government. Some come here to work and progress. Then the Cuban thing should be disbanded