Do you think in your bed at night? What do you think about?

Most Helpful Girl

• So many things. My life, what I've got going on for the next day, but primarily whatever guy I'm feeling at the moment.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i do, sometimes i think soo much that i couldn't even sleep, and i end up thinking for more than 3 and 4 hours.

What Girls Said 8

• There's a lot of things that goes through my mind when I'm in my bed. Like: What will happen in the future? Or what should I eat for breakfast tomorrow? Working on my music and scripts. The weather, etc. Sadly I come to find out our brains as a woman is that we tend to think of everything. Even when we sleep.

• I usually only go to bed when I'm tired , so in most cases... I "go out like a light "as soon as my head hits the pillow , so I don't have time to think 😂if I am concerned, worried or upset etc I'll tend to think about it in bed... until I finally nods off

• Yes!! so much. It happens every night well most nights. My mind tends to wander like crazy sometimes causing me to have anxiety. I think so much about different things. I mostly worry about things. About my family, future, myself. etc.. it keeps me from sleeping at night so I can't sleep at a regular time. I'm like a vampire lol

• I usually think about the week ahead of me. I think about what I'd need to get done before the weekend happens

• Depends on the day I had.. but mostly I fall out like a light, esp if I'm next to my love:)

• I usually fantasize about being with a man... Haha

• For many years I have developed habit to recall day's long activities. It helps me to assess mine and others' mistakes, good points and mend my own behavior.

• How tired I am, and how happy I am to get to rest

What Guys Said 9

• What can I do tommorow to use the upcoming 24hrs to get my girl back. SRS.

• My crush
    How much of a failure I am
    How I should take advantage of the free counseling at my uni

• yeah but recently, thinking to get rid of my job so that I dont have schedule to make me think about it.
    so that I can do many what I want comfortably.

• No. By the time I'm in my bed I'm dumb tired.

• I do many of times but it is mostly random thoughts

• Not going to say what, but I do.

• The future!!

• I pretend I'm a wizard.

• I have some of my best thoughts in bed.