• BOTH πŸ•πŸˆπŸΆπŸ±πŸ©β€
    30% (11)29% (11)29% (22)Vote
  • I'm allergic to animals πŸ˜’βŒ
    2% (1)5% (2)4% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Cats all the way. The more I jog outside, the bigger my distrust of dogs grows. I've had some stray cats openly come up to me in the cold, seeking warmth. They ended up warming up my heart more than I warmed them up while petting them.

While fucking dogs do nothing but bark and ocasionally run up to me, almost biting.

Now if a dog were to bite me then I'd cope with it, but my little brother recently got attacked by a dog so now my tolerance for the k9 shits is at an all time low. That was a final straw.

1|0
    0|2
    • 1mo

The more I jog outside, the bigger my distrust of black people grows.

my little brother recently got attacked by a black person so now my tolerance for the blacks is at an all time low. That was a final straw.

• 1mo

The more I jog outside, the bigger my distrust of Asian people grows.

my little brother recently got attacked by an Asian person so now my tolerance for the Asians is at an all time low. That was a final straw.

• 1mo

@nokem I bet you pat yourself on the back for being cool on the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always preferred dogs until I got my cats last year. They were so sweet and dog-like. They can act like dogs and be just as loyal not all cats are stand-offish and hate affection. My cats love their tummys rubbed and their ears touched. They loved to be held and kissed. Sometimes my cats go under my blankets when I'm asleep to get warm and they sleep next to me in bed. I had them since they were kittens and raised them with love and patience/space. So now I don't have a favorite. I love them both :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• can't really tell the difference when I deep fry them.

Jk, I love all animals. Even the ones that creep me out like snakes and spiders I love from distance.

1|0
    0|0
  • both lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i love ALL animals but dogs are the best.. my dog is like my little brother.. i even talk to him 😁😝

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs. Cats are little assholes with no empathy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love cats

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i go with Dogs... :D

1|0
    0|0
  • #1 Dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but prefer dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both equally, I had a dog before and I had cat aswell. However dog is a "clingy" animal which makes me mad.. the cringe dog does to see some love just makes me aggressive.

So cat is coo' it doesn't need anyone, cat has its own way 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I had both. dogs are much more preferable because cats are mean. Lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • The last time I tried telling a girl, like yourself, whether I was a cat or dog person, she completely ignored me, and just talked to my best friend, who is a cat person (he's allergic to dogs, while I'm allergic to cats)

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Aww... I'm sorry about that...

• Show All
    • 1mo

OK, I followed you, now follow me back, then I'll message you

• 1mo

I asked you to give me a private message cz I wanted to follow you. I'd have followed you anyways. You don't have to text me.

• cats. dogs stink

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I do like both, but I do prefer dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • CAT Woman.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs, unless they are large cats like a Tiger

1|0
    0|0
  • dogs!! woof woof

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, but I love cats more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both 🐱🐶❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both. But prefer cat more. Cat is a funny creature and they're secretly plotting to rule our world. lololol

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Both!!! I love all animals 😊.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a dog person.