Hey there ! Look here , what do u think about muslims?

Yes, what do u think about muslims?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have many muslim friends and what i found they were even better than the non-muslims strangely. or you can say they were equally good as non-muslims.. this kind of behavior is just non-sense that muslims are big threat.. they just practice their religion as per the standards they got.. thats all.

in another perspective, i will say that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism and killing people.. this is islamophobic industry which is billion dollars industry at the moment..
    www.aljazeera.com/.../...stry-160623144006495.html

Most Helpful Girl

• They are like any other person. My first love and unfortunately ex was muslim. I liked getting to know him and his tradition. He wasent very religious but still. Him being a different religion than me didn't matter, because he was still a person that I fell in love with.

What Guys Said 17

• I have had many friends who practice Islam. I am amazed by the dedication and the humility expressed by those people. Honestly I don't have a problem with any religion until they start trying to convert me, especially by force. Conversion by the sword is part of many religions history, and I understand that if it has happened once it can happen again. That is my big concern.

• I think their religion is bullshit but not any more bullshit than any other religion. I don't judge them just because they are Muslim just like I don't judge Christians for being christian. There are good people and bad people in every group no need to generalize.

• i have nothing against them unless they give me a reason to, same with anyone else.

• They're aight.
    I've personally never met one, but unlike Christians, no Muslim has stabbed my best friend with a knife just for being a lesbian.
    That earns them points.

• muslims are fine in general, like any other religious group

• I can't say, i judge people individually.

• nothing special. indifferent

• Nothing- people like all other people

• Sure OP. 10/10 question.

• Have no problem with them

• I don't really like them. But i dont care most of the time.

• ne ├Ânemi var!!!

• They're no different than any one else.

• As long as she/he, doesn't care that I'm Jewish

• I don't trust them. I don't want them around me or people I care about because I think they may try to blow them up.
    I think they are too religious. I also don't care to be around anyone that is very religious regardless of their religion. Sure I am Christian and believe in God, but I don't want to be hearing about that stuff every day.

this is very wrong perception of you! And i am surprised that you are saying this at this age!

i used that clip to illustrate how you are coming across to me. so you can spell but your argument is flawed and full of racist bullcrap in just the same way. i won't tell you to go educate yourself but for god's sake get enlightened. look for the bigger picture and you will see your government is controling you and they are doing that by scaring you.

@wankiam how do you explain this part of Quran, then?
      "And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

• too high a risk for terrorism, some of them are ok (the ones that aren't religious)

really!! how many muslim friends you have ever made or interacted with muslim people in person?

@confidentialGagger I am muslim, are you shocked? I don't want more coming here and shaming our religion

• they're fine as long as they're not flying planes into buildings or beheading people.

What Girls Said 2