Do you support Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Or are you not gonna vote at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about to go vote for Clinton right now. Assuming my brother has gotten his shoes on. If my parents ask, I will say I voted for Pedro.

I just got back from the polling place. I had to press the options I want, like five thousand times. I don't know if it was because my machine was terrible or it was a form of voter suppression. Also my dad called when I was at the polls so minor freakout moment. I just said I was at the dry cleaners which was where I was supposed to be. But I went to the dry cleaners after.

Any chance its on netflix?

I haven't checked buy you could look

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely trump... he's by no means a finished product in terms of being a politician and speaker, but he has a backbone and he's going to try his best to save this country because he loves this country... with hillary, itll be status quo with more of the obama policies

What Girls Said 10

• Not voting is the worst thing you can do.
    Imagine these options:

You can vote hillary, sit it out for four years without her destoying everything because she actually has experience in the presidency field.

You can vote trump, and live to see the purge.

You can not go voting, leave it to luck and get either of those scenerios, one being worse than the other. Your choice.

• whomever isn't trump.

• Hilary Clinton seems like a major biotch. Donald trump is a horny old guy so... I rather go with the horny old guy if I was American

• I hate em both. But probably holding my nose and voting AGAINST Klinton.

• I support neither of those crooks.

• Trump!!

• Neither.
    Jill Stein all the way!

• I don't support either of them, cause they're both liars and jerks. None of them will become presidents cause of the common sense. Probably, Obama will become a president again, if not, there's no point of America having a president at all.

• I support neither but I will be hanging my head and voting Hillary.

Why would you "hang your head" in shame and vote for the wrong person?
      You can avoid sin by voting Trump

• 24d

The system was rigged (to a certain degree) for Hillary. And we use the Electoral College.
      Even despite those things, Trump won in a landslide. The majority of people are CLEARLY for Trump and his much better plans for the USA

• 23d

@mrkdvsn The majority of people? He lost the popular vote so the majority of people are not for him it was just close enough that he was able to win through a fault in the system (EC).

I agree it seemed like things were pulling for Hillary... which wasn't at all right either but she also ended up being the peoples choice anyway - just they were overrode.

I'm not upset by Donald winning though, I was fine with his win the next day when I woke up and found out he won just bothered when I found out that he won through the point system rather then fair and square...
      Everyone has their opinions on the EC and I mean it is what it is, but I really hope they get rid of that sometime in the near future but I really don't want to get in to all that-lol.

• Trump Card.

What Guys Said 12

• I support Trump.

• i'm anti-trump

Making you pro-corruption? lol

@BrunetteNYC don't know how being anti trump means i'm pro corruption but if that is the narrow outlook you want to have so be it. i voted for bernie in the primaries. being anti-trump means just that. i am against trump

• I can't vote but I support Hillary Clinton as the only realistic alternative to Donald Trump

• Not gonna votre because I don't like either of then. Don't know much about them actually because I have had enough with this politics sh*t. Just end it already.

• I will be voting on the 8th of November.
    i2.cdn.turner.com/.../...ce-new-logo-large-169.jpg

• Voting for the Trump. I didn't support him in the primary, but if its him or Hillary, I'll vote for him.

• Trump is coo' ;) Hillary supporters u don't know shi'

• Trump is our Last Chance Offering from God to avoid His terrible judgment door from closing permanently on this nation. Hillary will ENSURE our destruction

• I'm not American but I want trump to win likely he's not gonna win but I just want him to win

• Trump

• Raymond... Reddington

What brings you to gag my old friend?

xD

Dont be so absurd. I dont have any friends.

Nonsense Raymond! xD

Make yourself at home, my gag, is your gag!

Surely the people of America need a respectable leader over Trump and Clinton... I know you are the man to ask to "fix" things Raymond.

• I already sent in my absentee ballot. I voted for Trump.
    I would have still preferred Mitt Romney though. I voted for him the two times he ran.

Trump is Now up 2 points and proof some rigging has been surely going on, which is why Obama got it and NOT Romney. Let us Hope the man for the Job can Put America back to Good Standing again, my Patriotic friend. xx