Tell me one bad thing that happened to you today?

Today I sat on the toilet and took a dump then my parents did something just outside the door and my dad started to bashing on the door. I didn't get scared or anything I just sat there and absorbed the stupidity of what he was doing. Then my mom said that he got scared. Then she said that first I hade diarrhea and now I have constipation because I apparently got ''scared''. When I got finished left the toilet he asked me did you get scared? I didn't answer just closed the door and sat down to continue my homework. Few seconds later he came into my room and said I have something for you he gave me AloeUera drink. One again I didn't say anything and he said he is mad now to mom. Then I thought OMG what a surprise I got mad wow shit. It was so unnecessary to do that it wasn't even funny. So what happend to you today? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Had to go to the ER because I almost suffocated due to laryngitis. Fun stuff.

I hope you get on your feet again :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing like that but I'm getting tired of getting a different tractor everyday to drive since they're all pieces of junk

What Girls Said 4

• I almost met an old classmate from junior high. I know it doesn't sound too bad, but the adrenaline rush was crazy.

I know what you mean :)

• My boyfriend is angry at me. But what else is new lmao

I dont have a girlfrined so I can't help you :(

• Nothing bad. It was a good day, some good things happened.

Like what

Tests at which subjects?

law and economy

• I said something to my mom that has her mad at everyone in the house

What Guys Said 0