I'm only happy when I'm high?

I'm an overthinker and I over analyze everything and it's incredibly annoying. I also have severe social anxiety which means I don't have any friends and no guy that I liked has ever liked me.
I tried, I really did, to fix everything- myself but it's just not working.
Occasionally, when I feel really really bad I take a few bromazepams and my mind goes from constantly worrying to blank. And it feels really good.
I'm scared that it's gonna turn into a serious addiction- it got out of hand several months ago, I had to take it every day- but I've managed to be without it for a while and I feel like it's getting out of hand atm because everything is wrong with me and my life and I just have no one to talk to so that's why I wrote this.
If you've managed to read all of this, please help me because I've no one.

Most Helpful Guy

• get clean and start considering your life towards something serious and right for yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• If you want someone to talk to I'm all ears. Would be more than glad to give you my thoughts and try to help ya out.

• An addiction indeed.

• its bad and serious. Get a healthy lifestyle mate. Start reading. Join charities. Go to a gym have a healthy lifestyle. I promise that doing these will help you. *personal experience*

• I advise you see a therapist. That is what they are for.

What Girls Said 3

• I once had someone tell me that they're only happy when they are high but then said the only person that makes them happy when their not high is me!

• omg that's too much man.. what happened 2 u?

• replace it with weed, it's healthier and not addictive
    plus it will help you get acquaintances and work on you social anxiety