Do you creep on your crush/bf/gf's social media?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's becoming a problem for me.
If he knew how much I went to his page he would block me. I even go on his friend's pages sometimes.

Lurkers gonna lurkπŸ‘€
Creepers gonna creepπŸ”

0|1
20|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I hardly use social medias really (This site the most no doubt if count this one) . But yeah I been super creepy that way on my girlfriends, lol. If they use social media anyway, only one of them really who has at least somewhat used it. Rest hardly or never. Or well one used an anonymous site like this one.

She liked my creeping, lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Usually no we are contantly posting stuff and sharing stuff. If I want to look at a great shot of her having fun. I look at my older photos of us together that we took in a group.

0|0
    0|0
  • how is it "creeping" social media is what you willingly share with the public. public information is not "creepable" :P since everybody can see it anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I used to though. But I believe I am far better than that. Not interested in soneone to whom I can be attracted by their "looks" . Looks fade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't really use social media anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah I used to be pretty bad checking my friend requests notification, and going to her profile and not seeing the add friend button and wanting her to add me back but never would

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because desperate bitches are creepy AF and total losers.

0|0
    1|1
  • Generally not. If we're dating that's one thing... but if we're not official I won't creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't creeps..

0|0
    0|0
  • I found my crushes social media but just looked once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Occasionally I'll look at their page, but only a few times a year when I really bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. .

0|0
    0|0
  • i love being a creep

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all guys who like the girl's picture taking it up to 100s of likes just had a good fap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck doesn't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I don't always do it, but when I do it I'm better than the fucking FBI lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course hahah, thats how I found out what he was doing in the summer of '09, or how I came to know about his cousins, uncles, sisters pet... hahahah, jokes its not that bad but yes, I defs creep quite a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol it's just bound to happen. Something that some people can't help but do

0|0
    0|0
  • I lurk on everyone's Facebook page.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no, I trust him. But before I became his boyfriend my friends and I always looked at hisome profile to make sure he wasn't a flirt or girls acting like they are with him. Afterwards I stopped.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend never uses social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I have when we were in that 'talking stage'.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I know your social media, I'm creepin, regardless of who you are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ngl... before I go on the first date I do..
    Just to make sure they aren't crazy or weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at alll...
    >_>
    <_<
    *sweats nervously*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I'm guilty of that 🙃🙃🙃🙃.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, his insta is the same and doesn't even have many pic of himself but I always look at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup 😂😳

0|0
    0|0
  • my crush doesn't use social media

0|0
    0|0
  • I only do that when I am extremely head over heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest you stop for your own good! We've all done it, but I don't like doing it so I don't anymore. It doesn't feel healthy😝

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do 😳 I'm like an FBI agent sifting through all his social media pages.

0|0
    0|0