Pentagon orders National Guard vets to return bonus'?

Just another corrupt thing before the president leaves his seat.
Uncalled for.

Updates:
1mo BTW: Has been all day long on the news.
1mo 17th batch of Podesta Emails now. How Corrupt this is on top of all of this.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wait for all the Executive Orders in mid January..

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

hahahaha I think before this and maybe before the elections when Obama will purposely Execute Orders for Martial Law just to stay in office, this fink.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Ohh, so u are awake again? haha

• 1mo

Hang on.. Trying to invite an arrow that's red lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... source? I didn't hear anything about this.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

All over news. Been on all day.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Plenty, since hey killed many of them.
      Just more big changes if the other one gets in office.

• 1mo

You have heard now.

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely disgraceful to force those vets to return their bonuses because of a screw up that wasn't their fault.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Just one more kick int he butt with Obama's left foot and hook, for what does he really care now that he is leaving soon? Or is HE? He is showing the Americans that he is shoving it.

• Just saw the news story - Very bad - They seem to be sweeping it under the carpets for years

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

It is just another move on Obama's part to shove it up Patriot's butts, dear.
      Some here as You can read are with us and others have heads up "Butt syndrome," how sad.

• So fucking stupid, it was a sign up bonus and even the families of dead soldiers have to pay up.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thank you for explaining it. Now some will not question that I am trolling? They don't listen to the news nor do their own leg work.
      Obamacare next year is going through the roof next year if she continues to go on.

• That's Obama for you. Because he cares. Change *thumbs up*

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Hugs to u, smart one. We sure do. Nervous though as to how this election will pan out. It is high time the GOP rallies behind Trump and not allow this Clinton crook in office, heaven forbid.

• 1mo

haha I think U joke, dude. xx

• He's probably going to pardon all the poison pushers in prison, and pardon all the terrorists in Gitmo. Look at the Obamacare premium hikes. I can't wait to see the stupid things that he unrolls.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You are so right, @Dred1614, Just wish other Kool-aid drinkers could think as we do but of course we troll or lie? lolxx

• 1mo

@Dred1614returns xx

• Another crazy pink anon lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

haha No, Read the other wise ones who know best, crazyhorse. haha

• 1mo

haha WIKILEAKS could dump more "E-nails" any moment now. More corrupt clinton stuff, on top of this stuff.

• Blow up the Pentagon. Bomb Bomb Bomb nuclear improvised explosive device on the presidents limo under the gas tank. Bomb boom

1|0
    0|0
  • That's Obama for you. They are just trying to cause civil unrest

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You Got that right. I am Watching the News right now about Trump who is talking to Fox about Obamacare train wreck and Crooked Clinton. Hope he will be able to make America again.
      II hear you with "Civil Unrest." If Obama even feels Trump is winning, he has a right to Instill Martial Law to Remain in this Drain. What a quack and poor excuse for a man and a leader.

• Show All
    • 1mo

What triple up on obama care? That makes no sense

• 1mo

Next year and it is BIG news all day since yesterday, along with this Pentagon refund stuff. Obama was standing up in front of the media like a stand up clown, making excuses as always for the train wreck.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!