Dont I have the right to be mad?

Husband used my car and got a parking ticket. Never told me about it. I just got mail telling me about it and how its doubled now because he never paid it.
It says a ticket was left on the car but never paid. Which means he's HAD to have seen it.

he says i shouldn't be mad. Really? Its MY car! And he was irresponsible.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah you're right to be angry. He should be responsible, he should pay up. He can't just run away from his mistakes...

Exactly. I feel bad because thats my love and best friend at the end of the day, but he needs to learn. I have an urge to pay it for him but I think i'll let him do it on his own and face the consequences.

It is best for him to pay it. It's part of the 'lesson'. An unpleasant one for him, but it'll do him good in the longterm

What Girls Said 1

• You have the right to be mad and him not taking responsibility for his mistake.

He shouldve at least told me. Like why hide it? Now im thinking he maybe never saw it. But cmon.. how can you not?

Maybe he had too much pride to want you to see it? That or he just completely forgot about it.