Answer honestly those of you white people are you racist?

Answer honestly those of you white people especially northwest europeans like german/irish etc

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hate racism, I think race is one of the stupidest reasons to insult/discriminate people. i like to consider myself to be a very accepting and open-minded person.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all of us have a natural tendency to be a little racist. Problem is, some of us turn that into a worldview rather than trying to notice it when it happens. I'm of the latter.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 10

• Nope. Although I am a bit tired of hearing people whine about racism. More often than not it seems that the people whining about it are the main reason it is still a problem today.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aren't you being a bit racist by targeting people based on their race... but you're also white

0|1
    0|0
  • I give everyone a fair chance, but I won't give special treatment for "oppressed minorities". Apparently that's racist now

0|1
    0|0
  • In truth I kind of am, but I try not to let my personal prejudices affect the way I treat people of color on a daily basis.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not racist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am Asian but I know that we all are racist

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have an intense hatred for pathetic, sell-out white bitches. Now F off :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're asking if I'm racist & want honesty?
    OK.
    Why yes, yes I am.
    & hey, thanks for asking.
    That doesn't mean I have the right to hurt or offend anyone else, I just don't like certain... people.

0|2
    0|1