Why is it hard for a Chinese guy to get an American girl?

Why is it hard for a Chinese guy to get an American girl?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel bad. It's hard for an American guy to get an American girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

(⊙o⊙)… Why???

• 1mo

Because there are a lot of men competing for girls. A chicks that's a good catch, can walk into a bar and have almost any man in there she wants, so they're picky.

• 1mo

Oh~!

What Girls Said 1

• Because he thinks it is. They're in fashion now, so shouldn't be that hard unless he's totally awkward.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There are a lot of cultural differences.

This guy (his family is from Taiwan) who is getting married to a white, American girl. I just got to know both of them. He and his family are expecting her to move into his parent's home with him. They only speak Chinese. They only eat traditional meals.

I get that that's perfectly normal for all of them. But it's a HUGE adjustment for her. Most American's in their early 20s can't wait to leave home and make their own lives. That's only one anecdote, but still.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because it's not very common and they are kinda like an alien in a way. If you are different from the norm of what they would date your chances aren't very high. Your going to have to dress / act like the guys you see them with.

Think of it this way someone who is attracted to people that are smart, would find someone who is dumb unattractive because it goes against what they are looking for. Your going to have to convince them to give you a try basically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, maybe there are many thought from the life experience.
    I had ever gotten involved into Metaphysics of love to think about due to the different.

0|0
    0|0