Trump vs. Hillary?

Which one?
Of course DONALD TRUMP ♥♥♥♥

• Trump ♥♥♥
  • Hillary

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope Donald Trump but it's not looking that way

Oh i hope. :/

@TrustyW Hillary Clinton is a pussy who could not be expected to lead the Armed Forces

NEITHER COULD TRUMP! you ever wonder why we dont ever use those nukes we have? its because they kill a large amount of people and there's ceertainly a different way of aproaching attacks rather than killing innocent people. its like putting Hitler in charge of America. All he wants is control over everyone

Most Helpful Girl

• where's the third party option? I want to see results but I don't want either. take away one of the votes from trump because that will be me 😂

What Guys Said 5

• For fuks sake just end the political war already.

• Anyone but Trump

• Daddy!

• trump has won nearly every poll on this site, there is a reason for that, it's our once in a lifetime chance to elect someone who isn't part of the political establishment, you know the same people who let our jobs go overseas. The same ones who got us 19 Trillion in debt. Wake up Hillary voters. Trump is not as bad as the media says, and also the media is working with the clinton people we know that for a fact from wikileaks emails.

• I just can't wait for the elections, so people will stop with this madness.

What Girls Said 0