Do seemingly perfect people also have body image issue and insecurity?

I am excess hairy like he second pic and i seriously wish I was smoothie like the first guy and it has me in deep insecurities and Inferiority complex.
Do you have any insecurities and body image issue?

I feel like a woman

1mo I feel like a woman repellent man

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone and everyone can have body image issues. I deal with them myself.

Why would Normal people have body image issue?
      Why would they be insecure even though they are naturally minimal hairy, are tall or have decent face?
      My excess body hair is creepy

@red_knight she has none :p
      Maybe too hairless , too tall etc etc

he he.. am I crossing territory? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• this us for everyone... we all do.. but there's always like minded people outthere.. if you think something's bad about you your wrong. its what makes you unique there's someone dying to meet you and will think your perfect. maybe what your trying to hide is what people you think are judging you are looking for...

So I should not be ashamed of my excess hairiness and should not be worried about it at all?
      If it was you in my place?

That's way way less **

dude its angles and photography skill difference but as I said. if it makes you happy sure.. if it makes your special person happy fine... but what if hiding the truth is keeping you from the xhance of meeting your destined mate?

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has something they don't like about themselves.

• well if you don't like something about yourself change it...

Yeah I should change but the thing is I would need to shave shave and shave everywhere regularly to maintain the look that I and women like

• The 2nd guy looks so much more comfortable with himself... esp with that pose and his body language... the first guy just looks out of shape...

The first guy is bit in the skinny side while the second guy is big big sized.
      Yeah the pose is that of a comfortable man, but it's not easy to be comfortable, having this much hairiness means lot of insecurity

Oh yeah, under my other name way too many guys messaged me so i got rid of it this go around

You won't allow me as well?
      :/

What Guys Said 2

• Yes even "perfect" people have insecurities, some more than others.

• Generally, no.