If you could get an email from yourself 10 years from now, what advice might it have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wish I knew exactly what my future self from 10 years had already known or experienced.

I'd expect him to send me all of the most vital information on absolutely everything that I need to do and will do in order to survive for those 10 years and warn me of anything and/or anyone that pose real danger that I need to avoid and stay clear of for those 10 years. I would hope it's not more whining or sulking about how bad the state of our world had become or that I've given up all hope, blah blah. I had already expected things to become really bad and that there is only so much I can actually do.

I'm sure the E-Mail will be similar to my beliefs. I can either choose to give up and die or I can keep fighting no matter what and survive as long as I can while I still can and see how everything all unfolds. I always believed that people should fight and die for what they BELIEVED IN, rather than for money, or for somebody else's cause such as for fighting and dying what they're told is right. I do believe that everyone should be able to choose and control their own destiny! I wish my future self could clarify what exactly will it be that I am willing to fight for and and die for in those 10 years since both of us know we cannot avoid death or conflict forever.

I fear we are all in grave danger, I wish my future self can confirm and send me an E-Mail on whether or not a real Third World War or even a Nuclear Apocalypse had occurred or if both had completely been averted at least for those 10 years, and if it did occur and I had survived, then my future self should tell me where the best, or highest probability of survival will be, and what I need to do now and disregard what anyone else says, and not take any chances. He' either tell me where the closest Fallout Shelter I can have access to, or where I should go and what to do to get out of the Primary Blast Zones. He'll remind me, that I NEED to get out of my comfort zone, I need to be be able to ADAPT if I want to survive, postpone and delay the inevitable.

Most Helpful Girl

• rom: Me (in 10 years)
    To: Me (now)
    Subject: Future
    " I am you in 10 years, hi. You're fucking weird. You know that, I know that, everyone knows it. Go to more punk shows, drag /boyfriend/ to a few. You're going to drink a lot, bet money on drinking contests that your in. Fuck what other people say."

What Guys Said 18

• "For fucks sakes, dude, just fucking get out there and meet peope. Seriously. Turns out it ain't as hard as you imagined it being. noob."

• From: Me (in 10 years)
    To: Me (now)
    Subject: Listen!
    "I am you in 10 years and all I have to report is, that it's not worth it. You are free to take yourself now.

There is nothing else to be done in your lifetime. Go and take the easy way out."

@JudgmentDay this is a very interesting question. Let me know of your response.

• I hope it would be good news. I would send myself the winning power ball numbers. So that way I knew what numbers to play in the future. lol.

• Buy such an such stock at a certain date

• Why did you wait 10 more years to get out that hell you were living in? You had the chance in 2016 to make that change but you didn't do it why not?

Like my profile says: Take Risks, if you win you will be happy, if you loose you will be wise... the way I look at it, is do what you want to do, either way you learn, grow and move on...

I am with you, totally understand...

Thanks for your support :D

• You should have liked and commented more!

• "You may want to start stocking up on bottled water, freeze dried food, iodine pills, and gas masks. No particular reason. ; ) "

• Bet heavily on the Cubs taking the pennant!

@Tim-loves-it- Best Answer today- from one Die Hard Cubs fan - born and raised and Illinois Baby!!! GO CHICAGO FLY THE W!

• Don't take yourself or life so seriously.

• Start saving for retirement Social Security is just not going to cover it things cost double now

• Whatever it would be that would help me.

• "blow your head off in your 30's"

• Strive hard to leave a great legacy behind when you die.

• probably that if you want to do something , just do it. It might be impossible in 10 years time!

• I have no clue, lottery numbers? Which stocks to buy? What to go to school for? Who I should marry/chase. How to win their heart.

It's hard to see what advice I would need now, it might be better to ask what I would tell myself 10 years ago?

• Well if I could get an email 10 years from now from me... must mean I know what's in the email and rendering it useless

• "Whatever it is you're doing, stop that, you fool!"

What Girls Said 10

• "Don't say "Idk"
    You know; you're just lazy to think about it."

• "You have done well, dear, in Helping Many people for Most of your life, and Good work in Serving God and Avoiding going into a Fema Camp."
    Good luck and Great question, @miamigirl1970 xx

• "Eat more food and drink less coffee."

• Stop putting things off for "tomorrow" because that day will never come. Work hard for what you want in the moment and forget those who aren't bringing positivity into the overall quality of your life. If you have a problem, speak up and stop letting people use you. YoI have more worth than that.

• do not go to mississippi. it will be the biggest mistake you ever made.

• Great idea but hard to think of or write in sucha small amount time...

• Don't fuck it up you piece of shit

tbh

• You're still a loser.

• 1) DO NOT eat the oysters... you will regret it
    2) Go ahead and purchase those shoes, when you go back there won't be anymore they look fantastic and at a fantastic price
    3) Don't worry you won't get pregnant, you're period is only late because of stress
    4) Be patient, it wasn't his fault and you'll want him back later

• It would probably say something along the lines of "Get off of GAG and do something productive with your life. Also, lay off the junk food."