How do girls/guys feel about this?

I'm not ranting or saying this is sexist because yes I know it's biological I'm just stating a point

but does anyone get 'annoyed' when they think about how a man could easily hurt you (if you're a girl). For example if you took me and a 16 year old boy, the likelihood is that he would win a fight if we ever got into one; even if I worked out a bit

the worst but would be if I came across a grown man in his 30s maybe, I'd stand no chance. I mean I'm 5'2 and weight just over 100 lbs.

like i said, I understand that this is biological and everything and I'm not saying it's sexist.

what also annoys me is when guys use their 'power' if you call it that, to assert themselves over me. I recently was talking to a guy on GAG and he was saying how he'd win an argument in real life because he's much bigger. It wasn't because he had better ideas, he was saying how it's easier to be intimidating and things could get violent. I have had guys try to intimidate me like that and I don't see why they do it. If they believe they're right then surely their points will be enough.

Most men would be able to overpower me but it wouldn't work the other way around

the question is:
how do girls feel about this?
how do guys feel about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a person has to use power to win a argument, they have lost - An argument/discussion is two sides present their view, one side is convincing, a compromise is reached or no change - Arguments/discussions in reality cannot be won or lost - People who think about discussions in terms of arguments won and lost are quite sad in my view.

Yea that's what I was trying to say about if someone uses power then they're not good at the argument

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how you feel, I'm 5'1" 120 lbs but still losing the baby fat from my pregnancy. But it's not just guys, other women can be like that too. My roommate for example is a 6'0" tall 135 lbs woman who's new thing is sneaking up behind me and groping and massaging my breasts til they leak, and sometimes continuing longer. She's bi, I'm straight and no matter how much I try to fight back she over powers me and it becomes no use to fight her and just let her get her satisfaction. So I know how you feel.

Lol getting grabbed by the boobs is getting grabbed by the boobs no matter if it is a male or a female it still feels good 😜 Wish she was my roomate though 🙈

Np yw @Touchmehxx, and you're right @FemaleAssassin it does feel good I can't deny that lol

• 9d

Thanks for MHO :-)

What Guys Said 7

• It works as both an advantage and a disatvantage. On the one hand, guys can be more intimidating. On the other, they will always be perceived as the bad guy.

• Guys who try to intimidate you like that have no class and are really just pathetic and insecure.

• I think that if a girl and a guy are fighting that people will perceive the guy as bad and the girl as good no matter who attacked first. This antagonism against men will automatically disadvantage them, their physical strength would be of no advantage.

And lets be honest here, it doesn't require much physical strength to hit someone in the throat, but it can still do A LOT of damage. But nobody cares because men are stronger and for that reason they must put up with abuse.

I wasn't talking about how the man would look eg. He'd look abusive.
      I was saying it how it is

I'm not touchy

Ok :).

• He'd win an argument because he's bigger? Nah, he'll end up arguing in a court.

I don't know what you mean. But I didn't mean it happens all the time

**He'd go to jail** Seriously though, you gotta be really dumb to use your size to win an argument lol.

• No I think a genocide is worse

• I guessed your age.
    Life is not just about brute strength.

I wasn't saying it is. I'm just saying hypothetically any man could attack me and I couldn't attack them. I was just deep thinking

And what do u mean you guessed me age, it says it there

Read my opinion again... I dont think I said something that offensive to be called names for...

You were wrong tho. I never said guys didn't have problems.
      Your dad said you can't do whatever it was. But would you be able to beat me in a fight yes or no? Probably yes

• What's the point when we can't use our physical power against you without huge consequences.

OMG WHAT?

What Girls Said 3

• Its easy to neutralize every man if you train for it. You just need the correct reflexes. Don't underestimate the power of body weight. Ever saw a 40kg bag drop on someone even from a small distance. That is less than the average girl weight.

@amphet11 I don't get why you're saying all this tho. I'm agreeing that I couldn't win

You should not fight. You must hit the correct body part. Only fight if you are very trained in e. g. Jiujitsu or karate.

• That doesn't bother me in the slightest

It doesn't bother you that if you got into a fight with a guy he'd most likely win (sorry if I'm presuming that you're not like buff or anything, most girls aren't)
      Or that mostly any guy in the street could hurt you in a second. That they hold this power

No I'm not a feminist. And I know some women can overpower, it's mainly men though. And sorry but the thought of someone attacking me is bad, sorry if you don't feel the same way

You don't need to apologize... I wasn't getting after you or anything. Just stating my thoughts

• Learn martial arts... oh and always go for the balls, it always works 👍🏻

lol I was thinking of doing that but I'm a shit fighter and would probably forget everything if something happened