If you're attractive are you likely to have people jealous of you (mostly people you know)?

Some people have this problem with me when I haven't really done anything wrong, I'm always getting told I'm beautiful or hot.
I'm a nice person, but if someone pushes my buttons I cut them off and it just feels like some people act different towards me at times

ill give an example, once I passed my driving test and my sister in law doesn't drive -my friend made a joke to my sis in law , saying now it's your turn to drive and she didn't even joke back or smile she just had a serious face..

• Yes
    74% (17)64% (7)71% (24)Vote
  • No
    26% (6)36% (4)29% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• "ill give an example, once I passed my driving test and my sister in law doesn't drive -my friend made a joke to my sis in law , saying now it's your turn to drive and she didn't even joke back or smile she just had a serious face.."

This is the best example I've ever heard. It's so disconnected that... I can't.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who you have around you.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah its bound to happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It might not be your looks that are turning people away and it also might not be jealousy that their experiencing...

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes
    but in your case it had nthng to do with your looks in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • yes somehow

0|0
    0|0