• Girls mainly
    6% (1)8% (3)7% (4)Vote
  • Both
    33% (6)51% (20)46% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is better than the other , except here right now with you being sexist towards everyone. These games you play will become (real ) for you very soon and you won't like the repercussions of it , trust my word. Your building a foundation of hate in your life towards other people. ...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Fucking hell its just a question. How am I being sexist? When have I said men are better than women or women are better than men? Show me where

Even under the right circumstances saying one gender is better than the other isn't sexist

• 1mo

Asker... your question reflects sexism. You're multiple choice question divides one from another. And by saying try and not pick both suggests sexism again. ... That's why. !!

• 1mo

It's a question. I wasn't being sexist. If I said are you racist? That doesn't make me racist.

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally like guys better.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I didn't mean like

• 1mo

I'm not bisexual, I'm assuming that's what you thought I meant when I used the word like. Ew.

I like men better in general as people. I have more positive views toward men than I do toward other women. So I voted for option C: Guys mainly. Meaning I tend to think guys are better than girls.

What Guys Said 15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5