Benefits Of Being A Late Bloomer?

You know... I was gonna post a MyTake on this, but I'd rather do this instead.

What are some benefits of being a late bloomer? More point blankly: what are some good things you got out of being a loser?

Here's mine:

While I was growing up, I didn't think I was very attractive... I always thought I was ugly... and when I got older, I didn't take care of myself, so I got called ugly/boy/overlooked a lot.

Over the past couple of years, I have worked on my appearance and really feel beautiful now... but I feel that way because of the character I developed first, before I was pretty. I worked on my appearance later in life, and I am SOOO glad I did that... because now not only do I look attractive, but I have depth/intelligence, and have compassion for those that haven't discovered this truth yet. I am also less impressed by guys that chat me up with compliments, and can find the really sincere ones...

Beauty and Depth don't have to be pitted against each other... one just has to be submitted to the other.

What are your all's thoughts? 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• well my situation was like you too, but puberty did a good job after some years :D but still if i haven't tried to work on myself to be a better and a attractive person, puberty won't do a good change in me at all.

Yeah, you seem like a really cool person now! I feel like there are so many versions of ourselves we could be if we didn't go through the things we did... What would I be like if I were more shallow?

hmm exactly.

What Guys Said 4

• It's never too late to bloom.

• When i was younger like age 10-18 i was not attractive. I think right now i got some looks i get compliments from ladies of all ages. But i think your gorgeous <3 :D

• being a late bloomer is always a plus because when you see people you went to school with and they look at you later on they will feel like shit for what they did to you and everyone else

• Maybe you get hornier? Lol😝

What Girls Said 1

• You aren't a loser because of your past. I know people with terrible reps who are confident... you are who you are!